NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptySun Apr 18 2010, 21:28

This isn't the 1st time something like this has happened to big Ben. I think he should be suspended, for several games at least. I know there's no official charges but his actions bring the Steelers and the league into disrepute. I also think the Rooney's have had about enough of his off field antics, 2 SB's or not. I'd find it hard to trade him, because of the recent on field success.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptySun Apr 18 2010, 22:37

I just cant see them trading him, but I think he is definitely missing some games. Was listening to Amani Toomer the other day who seems to think it could be 8 games!!, that seems excessive but 4 could be the case.

They have two capable QBs in Batch and Dixon, but I am sure they would rather go in with BB.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptyWed Apr 21 2010, 19:17

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced Wednesday that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be suspended six games without pay for violating the league's personal-conduct policy and must undergo a "comprehensive behavioral evaluation by medical professionals."

The suspension could be reduced to four games for good behavior after the behavioral evaluation is completed. Roethlisberger can't attend any Steelers offseason activity until he completes the evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptyWed Apr 21 2010, 19:19

The Pittsburgh Steelers have stepped up their efforts to trade two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

The Steelers had a brief conversation with the St. Louis Rams over the weekend, according to a league source, but the Rams weren't interested in taking on Roethlisberger. The Steelers wanted to send Roethlisberger to the Rams as part of a package to move up to No. 1 overall in this week's draft and select Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptyWed Apr 21 2010, 21:03

I hear the Bills want him real bad!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptyWed Apr 21 2010, 22:31

I'd take him as a player, but this off season stuff is beyond worrying. Why take the risk on him to see him get into the same mess again and be expelled from the league. We need a QB, I still think that Edwards has got what it takes, just needs a solid OL.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 17:51

i hear they are trying to trade big ben to the raiders
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 19:38

markg wrote:
i hear they are trying to trade big ben to the raiders

So I hear. Not sticking with the overpaid Russell then. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?   Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded? Empty

Back to top Go down

Roethlisberger. Should he be suspended and traded?
Page 1 of 1