So, I'm interested in getting a blank Dolphins jersey customized. Unfortunately, Exclusive Pro no longer does customization for NFL jerseys. Luckily, I was introduced to this site called http://www.liebe.com/ and I guess they still do NFL jersey customization. My questions are...
1) Out of all the twill fonts in the guide below, which matches the Dolphins the closest? I know nothing about Dolphins jerseys, so I would like the one that matches their design the best (for example, front #12, #17, and#20 all look like the Dolphins' but their seems to be tiny differences in thickness of numbers and whatnot)
2) Do the shoulder numbers have the same font as the chest/back? If not, what # twill would you recommend?
3) Are twill sizes normally the same for all sizes? So if I had the exact same jersey in sz 48 and 56, would there be any differences in font size?
4) What font # do the Dolphins use for their letters?
5) This is a Nike jersey from the late 1990s (1999 I believe), did the Dolphins use a different font for jerseys back then? I wanna turn this one into a Marino, so I'd want whatever they used back then
Thanks for the help