NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jerseys; how many do you own?/?

Go down 
+4
danevaliant
Billsfan
markg
Mr_Raider
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

Jerseys; how many do you own?/? Empty
PostSubject: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 18:06

How many jerseys do you all own??
I know some folk buy and sell, so how many do you think you have purchased??
Do you find hunting down and buying jerseys addictive??
Whats the most you have paid and what it the best bargain you have bought??
I know there are a lot of questions but would like to know!
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 19:53

well i will kick off i have currently about 100 almost the full collection of all teams 3 jerseys,the most i paid was about 130 pounds for a red eli manning jersey followed by a jason taylor miami one,both have the anniversary badges on.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 22:55

Great question (s),
I own about 65 jerseys. My Eagles throwback game worn jersey and my Nate Clements game worn uniform cost me the most. Not telling how much though Wink
Jesey collecting is very addictive. I love finding vintage jerseys and gamers. My best bargain is probably my Sam Gash 98 gamer which cost under £50
Cause I buy and sell I would hazzard a guess at purchasing over 300 jerseys.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 18:15

Hundreds if you include footy shirts into the equation. My town used to have a factory with the contracts for Adidas, Reebok, Puma and Asics shirts in the 90's. They used to sell the seconds off for a fiver a time. Then they lost the contract to a foregin country and they went nuts. They had secret night time sales, which at one point you could fill a bag for a tenner!

Plus I've got about 10-15 NFL jerseys and about 10-15 basketball jerseys, and about 5 baseball ones.
Back to top Go down
jetsjetsjets
Rookie
Rookie
jetsjetsjets

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 18:48

I'm up to about 135 now, running out of room for them. My main collection is Super Bowl jerseys (see my other post with pics). My ultimate aim is to have a jersey for both teams for every super bowl. I am now up to 35 out of the 84 I need. I like jerseys with patches so my collection of anniversary patched jerseys is also growing.
Back to top Go down
jackster608
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 20:33

Only 3.

Chad Johnson, Warren Sapp and Troy Polamalu.

Addictive to buy but I wear them so i don't want too many or I would be living in them Smile

But I don't have much money so I can only dream of the jerseys I see on ebay Laughing
Back to top Go down
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 20:55

I have 1 Authentic, a few fakes Crying or Very sad , and several replicas

In all i probably have 35 jerseys

Most i have paid is £100 for the Authentic which Simon very kindly got for me

I am starting to become addicted to collecting jerseys
Back to top Go down
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? EmptyFri Jul 25 2008, 12:27

5 nfl jerseys !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys; how many do you own?/?   Jerseys; how many do you own?/? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerseys; how many do you own?/?
Page 1 of 1