NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alby
Rookie
Rookie

SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Empty
PostSubject: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyTue Jun 15 2010, 13:34

Ok ive actually asked this question before but ive kinda not 100% satisfied with the answer, i think its cause billsfan didnt get involved, and i also seen another person posted up a sizing question and both our answers is the difference of making the right and wrong decision..

When buying a authentic jersey should you take a step down than a premier/replica jersey???
eg. in premier Im a XL(52 but 54chest) according to NFL shop size guide. so should i be taking a size 52 in Authentic???

another note: According to the youtube clip of NFL Shop Jersey Comparison.. from 1:34.. it shows the jock tag type.. and it zooms in on it to what jersey he is wearing(possibility that jersey could be different size to the one he is actually wearing).. in authentic size 54 looks wider on the arms making it look nicer than compared to the XXL premier(54 but chest is size 58) but its difference is 4inchs.

Please help a brother out :s
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyTue Jun 15 2010, 19:03

Alby, the authentic jersey does come larger than both the replica and the premier. This is to allow for pads. I wear a large premier or replica and the 48 Authentic, but i can get away with a 50 too. The general rule of thumb is to drop a size in the authentic.

I think it depends on the way you like the jersey to be if you want a bit more room then stick to the same size in the authentic, if you want it a little more fitted then go down a size.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
alby
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyWed Jun 16 2010, 04:22

Thanks for that.. I got it now..
I think what confuses me is I don't really know my real size.. I'm an XL in a premier replica.. Which is a 52 jersey & 54 chest... So does that mean I am a 54?? I wear xl shirts which fits loose on me & this jersey is more of a 52 than a 54..

Also when measuring the chest area of the jersey is from the arm pit area? Cause I actually got 50inchs

Ok I think the answer to this question will allow me to make a solid decision.. Thanks Billsfan.. This is a sick website Smile
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptySat May 28 2011, 20:56

Good. Buy a vest of the redskins, but I have my doubts if it is original. I explain to them: the label says that it becomes in Guatemalam and another label is red with the logo Nfl and Nfl players. in the low part has the label Nfl but in a vertical way, with the logo nfl and the RBK with his logo and next to this label on a label goes out mas pequena, black with the logo Nfl players. that they think of it.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptySun May 29 2011, 09:29

hoob_69 wrote:
Good. Buy a vest of the redskins, but I have my doubts if it is original. I explain to them: the label says that it becomes in Guatemalam and another label is red with the logo Nfl and Nfl players. in the low part has the label Nfl but in a vertical way, with the logo nfl and the RBK with his logo and next to this label on a label goes out mas pequena, black with the logo Nfl players. that they think of it.

Hi hoob, i'm having trouble understanding what it is you are asking. Can you add a picture?
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 22:08

Ok, here you have the images. He forgives but my English is bad. They are original or not....
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 22:12

He forgives again but I do not know insertatr the image, you make clear it to me.. Sad
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 22:14

SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9021
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 22:47

I don't recognise the tag. Are the numbers sewn or printed?
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 22:50

Already be like, here they have others.
SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9029 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9030 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9031 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9032 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9033 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9034 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9035 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9037 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9038 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9039 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9040 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9041 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9042 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9043 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9044 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Cimg9045

Here I show you the images, they are original or not....
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 22:51

printed
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 22:57

Ok, they make 4 types of jersey. It is real, printed ones are not faked. You have premier, with the helmet on the tag, they are not faked either. The authentic range are the faked ones these have number size codes on the tag, 48, 50 etc. If it is a letter size code then they are ok.
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 23:19

Which is the premier?
And why the jersey of the redskins brought that different label? I am from Venezuela that is why i ask much.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 23:30

The raiders is a premier, it has the helmet on the jock tag. The redskins has that label as it is a fashion jersey and not accurate to the team jersey like the other types. These jerseys have the black jock tag. It is so you can tell them apart.
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Jun 03 2011, 23:51

Thank you friend for the great help you have given me. you brought a great doubt that e had, salutations from venezuela, we are in contact.
Too good the web page. cheers
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyThu Jun 09 2011, 21:09

Also, the Eagles and Redskins jersey, with the lower hem or jock tag, being more of a vertical rectangle, could be Reebok's lesser expensive jersey. Most likely, they do not have a nameplate on the back of the jersey, but rather the name is printed directly on to the main fabric of the jersey. I purchased an Eagles jersey from a Reebok outlet store, and they offered these versions for around $40...Really nice, less expensive, just as good as the ones with a nameplate, but no nameplate on the back of the jersey for the name to go on.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyTue Sep 13 2011, 01:26

Hello friend greetings from Venezuela. Can you tell me if it is fake or not the Browns jersey?

SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed S_mlv_15 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed S_mlv_16
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyTue Sep 13 2011, 09:11

hoob_69 wrote:
Hello friend greetings from Venezuela. Can you tell me if it is fake or not the Browns jersey?

SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed S_mlv_15 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed S_mlv_16

It's a fake, numbers are too shiny and the White NFLPA tag give it away.
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Sep 16 2011, 05:14

thanks friend, I imagine from the beginning, just waiting for the opinion of a professional. Here in Venezuela has an exaggerated value, say 65 dollars USA
Back to top Go down
hoob_69
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptyFri Sep 16 2011, 05:25

greetings again, can you tell if this jersey is original?

SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed S_mlv_19 SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed S_mlv_20
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed EmptySat Sep 17 2011, 02:51

Those are both replica jerseys. They are legit but just not the "on field" jersey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed   SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed Empty

Back to top Go down

SIZING question of all questions.. Expert opinion needed
Page 1 of 1