NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favorite Jersey?

Go down 
+8
jackster608
SKIN4LIFE
Mr_Raider
Billsfan
bluetalon37
danevaliant
jetsjetsjets
markg
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

What's your favorite Jersey? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 16:03

I really like the Bills home jersey and have a soft spot for the Cardinals road jersey too. What's yours?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 23:13

its gotta be any patriots jersey,sorry simon but i know you wont agree lol!
Back to top Go down
jetsjetsjets
Rookie
Rookie
jetsjetsjets

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 23:37

I like the Chargers powder blue throwback jersey and for some reason I like the Patriots jersey they wore in SBXX the red one with the blue and white stripe around the shoulder. Obviously I'm partial to certain green and white jerseys too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 17:30

Oilers, Oilers, Oilers. That Columbia blue colour is great. I also love the mid-90's Bills and Rams home jerseys, especially with the screened numbers.
Back to top Go down
bluetalon37
Rookie
Rookie
bluetalon37

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 18:14

Has to be my N&N throwback Seahawks Alexander jersey has Hawks anniversery patch and was also Shauns Rookie year!

Runner up my Steve Largent throwback why?? well he's a Hawks Legend

In third my Favre Blue n Gold throwback

Love all my jerseys though hard to decide I do like my modern ones as well, however I feel the throwbacks are that bit more special.

Oh! my Marino M&N 1994 has just arrived mmmm....nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 15:07

I prefer the simple designs such as Dolphins white jersey, Raiders home jersey and NY giants..
I loved the old Pats red jersey they used to wear.
Iam also lovin the Bill road jersey, great colours!!
Back to top Go down
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 16:06

Redskins - All 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk
SKIN4LIFE
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Whats your favourite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 22:18

Hi everyone,

My top jerseys in my collection are my Joe Theismann throwback, also my Dan Fouts throwback and Steve Largent throwback.

I also liked the old Eric Dickerson era La/st louis rams jersey with the horn around the shoulder.

Anything with burgundy, gold and yellow is still my favourite shirts

Go Skins R.I.P Sean
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 23:32

Welcome skins. You know I really liked the old Rams jerseys too, especially the road jersey.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 23:38

Billsfan wrote:
Welcome skins. You know I really liked the old Rams jerseys too, especially the road jersey.

I agree. Before they introduced the gold rather than yellow colouring was loads better!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 23:40

RedskinsNo.1 wrote:
Redskins - All 3 Very Happy

All 3 ??
White ... Burgundy

and?

throwback????
Back to top Go down
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 21:37

Yes the throwback is the third one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SKIN4LIFE
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Whats your Favourite Jersey   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 23:09

Another great Shirt is the old Bucks tango orange shirt. I had chance of having the Doug Williams Bucks throwback but never had my size. Gutted!
Also like Jerseys with team logo on the sleeve ie Dolphins and Seahawks throwback

Go Skins R.i.P Sean
Back to top Go down
jackster608
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 20:36

Patriots home looks nice, Chargers powder blue is probably my favourite but.....

Bengals Home Jersey, I am a bengals fan btw!
Back to top Go down
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 21:05

Just to add a few more

Chargers Powder Blue - Before they re-designed it
Packers Green - Nice and Simple
Browns Brown - See Above
Broncos Orange (The old one with the light blue trim) - Everytime i see it, it reminds me of Superbowl 22 when Doug Williams destroyed them in the second quarter Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyFri Jul 25 2008, 12:30

If its from my own collection then probally my Matt Ryan jersey ,

If its overal Patriots home and Rams home
Back to top Go down
JJ5000
Rookie
Rookie
JJ5000

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Dec 01 2008, 15:10

I like the Giants home blue jersey the best. I don't like their white away jerseys or their red alternate jerseys though. I don't think I like any white jerseys in fact.

With the red jerseys, you can't help but think that defensive lineman might get them confused with the "don't tackle" jerseys QBs wear in practice.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Dec 01 2008, 16:21

JJ5000 wrote:

With the red jerseys, you can't help but think that defensive lineman might get them confused with the "don't tackle" jerseys QBs wear in practice.

Perhaps that's the idea Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyMon Dec 01 2008, 18:48

Red = dont touch! lol
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyTue Dec 02 2008, 18:43

whats wrong with red jerseys Sad btw did anyone watch the texans last night,thats what i call red lol!
Back to top Go down
colemanmt

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? EmptyThu May 21 2009, 15:03

My personal favourite is the Rams road jersey (white), but I also really like the Cardinals road jersey (also white) and the Eagles home one (that shade of green is rather nice).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Jersey?   What's your favorite Jersey? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Jersey?
Page 1 of 1