NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reebok authentic jersey country of origins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnIceStorm
Rookie
Rookie

Reebok authentic jersey country of origins Empty
PostSubject: Reebok authentic jersey country of origins   Reebok authentic jersey country of origins EmptySat Jun 26 2010, 20:47

I saw a video on YouTube of Throwbacking explaining the differences of Mitchell and Ness jerseys from different countries and I was curious if there's a video out there of Reebok ones as well and how ones vary from being made say in South America vs. Korea and if there's an easy way to spot such.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Reebok authentic jersey country of origins   Reebok authentic jersey country of origins EmptySat Jun 26 2010, 23:44

In my experience there isn't that much of a difference in quality between the different countries, Reebok is pretty good with it's quality control. I don't believe there is a video looking at the differences. I've got all of the countries of manufacture and they are pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
JohnIceStorm
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Reebok authentic jersey country of origins   Reebok authentic jersey country of origins EmptySun Jun 27 2010, 04:26

Thanks very much for the fast response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reebok authentic jersey country of origins   Reebok authentic jersey country of origins Empty

Back to top Go down

Reebok authentic jersey country of origins
Page 1 of 1