NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.

Go down 
+4
AllAmericanSports
lilyhe
markg
Billsfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 09:49

You can see from these pictures from bestnfljerseys.com, just how much the operations have moved on these last few years. You can see the boxes and boxes of fake jerseys just waiting to be shipped out.

Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. Chinacounterfeits Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. Chinacounterfeits2 Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. Chinacounterfeits3 Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. Chinacounterfeits4
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 09:07

wow thats some serious bin filling crap
Back to top Go down
lilyhe
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 15:34

yes , the only attraction is the low price from China shop
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 15:38

lilyhe wrote:
yes , the only attraction is the low price from China shop

There is no attraction in that as its crap!
Back to top Go down
lilyhe
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 15:39

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 20:35

Thats a pretty hardcore operation they've got going on there. Sad to think how many of those will be sold to people who won't realise they are fake and think they've got a great deal
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 22:32

danevaliant wrote:
Thats a pretty hardcore operation they've got going on there. Sad to think how many of those will be sold to people who won't realise they are fake and think they've got a great deal

Amen brother
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 09:55

Hey Billsfan...you know I'm new to this site, but true to the jerseys. My mouth was hangin' open for a minute in awe as I gazed deeply into the endless piles of stacked horses**t, and the unit pumping sweatshop of doom. Reebok as you already know DOES NOT package & stock, NOR make their authentic masterpieces with such carelessness! I only wish you could broadcast those pics along w/ a message to all of the future "I want to own a TRUE authentic" clientele before they make a HUGE mistake. Unfortunately, about 95% of the jerseys I see locally are FAKE, and it bothers me to no end. How in all that's good did you manage to get such revealing photos!? A+ job brah!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 11:42

They came from the counterfeiters website, they were quite proud of their operation.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 17:51

I had an odd feeling u were gonna say dat! I visited their website, but I didn't stay long enough to search that intricately. U DEFINITELY do your homework boss, and proud they are! But, remember Proverbs: "Pride comes before the fall...".
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 17:50

Wow.......a big operation. Must be raking it in from poor unsuspecting customers.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. EmptyTue Oct 30 2012, 17:59

Thanks for the pics.

That is a pretty jaw-dropping operation. Now it makes sense how they can easily mass-produce fakes.... Terrible, just terrible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.   Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of a Chinese counterfeiting operation.
Page 1 of 1