NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!

Go down 
+2
NawlinsSaints504
Chanse503
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! Empty
PostSubject: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyFri Oct 05 2012, 04:51

Some nightmares you MUST see (sorry most are Saints jerseys b/c I can spot 'em w/ease, but they're MANY other teams):

*This genius is actually showing the NFL shield which is SEWN! Suspect LOL! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P13XtV8hQGE

*The guy in this vid actually says "Here's a Nike Elite REPLICA that I picked up" uhh?... C'mon man! Also, the Saints Fleur de Lis logo on a proper white jersey is black and outlined in gold & white...this same jersey logo is outlined in ONLY white. WOW! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R30fCS7hvKs

*This Chinese girl actually gives a THOROUGH explanation on her "knock-offs" which aren't too horrible, but shite nonetheless. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNLpe4HQg8

*IF you can understand her Chinglish...GOOD LUCK! No - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO3fqBPfXBc

THIS CRAP IS AAAAALLLL OVER YOUTUBE!!!! Have fun y'all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyFri Oct 05 2012, 06:08

Seriously--F China!
I collect all kinds of stuff and China has to F it all up with this knockoff BS!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 02:26

Yup I know right!?!? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyTue Oct 30 2012, 22:43

OMG, in the comments in the last one, people are wanting to order from them. scratch
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyFri Nov 09 2012, 07:23

The jersey market is so immensely oversaturated with fakes its almost impossible to buy a jersey anywhere other than nfl shop, the team store or this site. Sad.
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyFri Nov 09 2012, 16:39

Claden wrote:
OMG, in the comments in the last one, people are wanting to order from them. scratch

That is what is so infuriating...there will always be idiots who only care about price and do not actually care about authenticity or quality.

My friend bought a fake Steelers jersey a couple of years back unwittingly and the quality and fit are pathetic. How anyone can enjoy wearing and regularly buy and wear fake jerseys is beyond my comprehension...especially those in the USA who buy fakes - don't they just get sneered at everywhere they go when wearing a fake?

It is a disgusting situation but unfortunately there probably will be a market for fake jerseys and fake almost any profit-making item... I hear the fake medicine industry is booming. Now that is scary...
Back to top Go down
Gryphon john

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyThu Nov 15 2012, 01:18

i have nothing to say with this. some merchants in china are dishonest but not all. i hope you guys with can take this objective.
Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyThu Nov 15 2012, 02:34

Gryphon john wrote:
i have nothing to say with this. some merchants in china are dishonest but not all. i hope you guys with can take this objective.

Not every one. But the ones selling counterfeit jerseys, like the ones in the video, and try to pass them off as authentic are.
Back to top Go down
Gryphon john

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! EmptyThu Nov 15 2012, 02:46

Claden wrote:
Gryphon john wrote:

Not every one. But the ones selling counterfeit jerseys, like the ones in the video, and try to pass them off as authentic are.

some chinese do like follow others. they lack honesty,guarantee something they can't accomplish a n many others. that is i have to admit..but most of Chinese merchants are totally different. i sincerely you guys would know that.. from the beginning.. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!   Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese, SHOWING & SELLING their "Elite" garbage on YouTube!
Page 1 of 1