NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New here - Are my jerseys fake?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkkladyy3

New here - Are my jerseys fake? Empty
PostSubject: New here - Are my jerseys fake?   New here - Are my jerseys fake? EmptyWed Sep 29 2010, 17:19

Hello!

I won these two jerseys and was told that they are authentic. I really doubt that they are, but I would like your guys opinions. I am just posting one because I figure if this one is fake, the other one probably is.

Thanks!

[img]New here - Are my jerseys fake? 101_1810[/img]

New here - Are my jerseys fake? 101_1817

New here - Are my jerseys fake? 101_1806

New here - Are my jerseys fake? 101_1814

New here - Are my jerseys fake? 101_1808

New here - Are my jerseys fake? 101_1807

New here - Are my jerseys fake? 101_1809
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New here - Are my jerseys fake?   New here - Are my jerseys fake? EmptyWed Sep 29 2010, 17:33

Welcome to the site,

I'm afraid that that jersey is a fake. The ball in the NFL logo is very poorly embroidered, the hologram should be square and not round and the numbers are too shiny to be real.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
darkkladyy3

PostSubject: Re: New here - Are my jerseys fake?   New here - Are my jerseys fake? EmptyWed Sep 29 2010, 18:12

Talk about false advertisement. The promise that the jersey is authentic and turns out to be fake. So where can I go to get a genuine authentic jersey? Just to NFLshop.com? I'm so sick of being deceived. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
HonestAbe
Rookie
Rookie
HonestAbe

PostSubject: Re: New here - Are my jerseys fake?   New here - Are my jerseys fake? EmptyWed Sep 29 2010, 18:14

You can always take a look at the list of legitimate sellers on the homepage here...

that is a good resource, and will have you off and running.
Back to top Go down
http://collectorsrefuge.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New here - Are my jerseys fake?   New here - Are my jerseys fake? EmptyWed Sep 29 2010, 18:17

darkkladyy3 wrote:
Talk about false advertisement. The promise that the jersey is authentic and turns out to be fake. So where can I go to get a genuine authentic jersey? Just to NFLshop.com? I'm so sick of being deceived. Any advice?

Use our legit lists to help you on ebay. There are other lists of online retailers to avoid too. These will help to start you off.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: New here - Are my jerseys fake?   New here - Are my jerseys fake? EmptyFri Oct 01 2010, 20:16

that jersey is horrible mate No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here - Are my jerseys fake?   New here - Are my jerseys fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

New here - Are my jerseys fake?
Page 1 of 1