NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake NCAA jerseys?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stevenbcfc

Fake NCAA jerseys? Empty
PostSubject: Fake NCAA jerseys?   Fake NCAA jerseys? EmptyWed Mar 13 2013, 19:27

Hey guys,

I've just found a couple of Texas A&M jerseys on eBay. I've only just got into NCAA so forgive my amateurism! They both look pretty fake to me (don't know if it's my eyes/computer but the home one doesn't even look like the same colour the Aggies use. More red than maroon.)

Home:

Fake NCAA jerseys? $T2eC16dHJI!E9qSO9)ilBRQINPn(JQ~~60_12

Fake NCAA jerseys? $T2eC16dHJHYE9nzpfIDOBRQINi6bNg~~60_12

Alternate:

Fake NCAA jerseys? $(KGrHqF,!oMFELvW!Mm9BROPvqEE-g~~60_12

I had a quick look on the Aggies' website and they don't seem to sell jerseys with names on, only numbers. Is this a common NCAA thing? Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

Fake NCAA jerseys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake NCAA jerseys?   Fake NCAA jerseys? EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 03:14

Are those soccer jerseys? NCAA jerseys can't be sold with the players names on them. I don't know anything about soccer jerseys. Maybe the nameplate was added after. Or, perhaps it's issued??
Back to top Go down
stevenbcfc

Fake NCAA jerseys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake NCAA jerseys?   Fake NCAA jerseys? EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 11:05

mrhead2k wrote:
Are those soccer jerseys? NCAA jerseys can't be sold with the players names on them. I don't know anything about soccer jerseys. Maybe the nameplate was added after. Or, perhaps it's issued??

I guess they could just be plain soccer jerseys with everything transferred onto them. I have no idea really. I bought the home (maroon) one last night as it was only £10 ($20). I'll post some more info when it arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake NCAA jerseys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake NCAA jerseys?   Fake NCAA jerseys? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake NCAA jerseys?
Page 1 of 1