NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbo UK
Rookie
Rookie
Jimbo UK

Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game Empty
PostSubject: Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game   Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game EmptySun Oct 17 2010, 17:14

You can download the merchandise catalogue for stuff on sale at the upcoming game here.

http://email.nfluk.com/_act/link.php?mId=J7139077967566352956363214&tId=14326701&subjId=28211

It is just me that is disappointed that considering this is the annual gathering for European NFL fans they do not offer authentic jersey's for all the teams at the stadium? Once you have seen / worn an authentic it baffles me why anyone bothers with replicas....I don't see how it is a commerical risk either as surely they can take unsold stock back to the States?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game   Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game EmptySun Oct 17 2010, 19:38

They did sell the authentic's at the previous games, but I don't think they sold enough to carry on. I'm sure they tag them with an international tag and hologram, so I don't think they'll be able to send them back to the states. It's been good for us bargain hunters though as most of the overstock has been sold on to retailers for great prices.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game   Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game EmptyThu Feb 21 2013, 12:48

Billsfan wrote:
They did sell the authentic's at the previous games, but I don't think they sold enough to carry on. I'm sure they tag them with an international tag and hologram, so I don't think they'll be able to send them back to the states. It's been good for us bargain hunters though as most of the overstock has been sold on to retailers for great prices.

How were the prices on the authentics at the games? Were they comparable to NFL Shop prices?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game   Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game EmptyThu Feb 21 2013, 19:19

sluggermatt15 wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

How were the prices on the authentics at the games? Were they comparable to NFL Shop prices?

Wow, sorry I don't remember. Something tells me they were in the ball park of NFL shop prices.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game   Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game Empty

Back to top Go down

Merchandise catalogue for 2010 Wembley game
Page 1 of 1