NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics Empty
PostSubject: Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics   Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics EmptyTue Feb 22 2011, 00:59

I know these are pretty hard to find, but does anyone know of anywhere that sells them? I've only managed to see a couple on eBay that look genuine but none are what I'm looking for.

Looking for a size 46 aauthentic Ravens jersey (in white preferably); and if not a size 48 might just have to do! Being about 5'8" and 150lbs maybe a 48 won't be so bad?
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics   Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics EmptyWed Feb 23 2011, 06:25

Hey there Owen...trying to buy a TRUE AUTHENTIC (especially a sz 46) right now is going to be VERY difficult considering the season is over with. As you already know size 46's are extremely rare...even the MOST CONNECTED sellers have issues finding them sometimes, but it's NOT impossible. You seem to be about the same height & size as me...I'm just a lil heavier, so I'm about 99% positive that a 48 will fit you just fine! It's all up to you, BUT if you do insist on a size 46 then your best bet would be to wait until the upcoming 2011-12 season when jerseys will be more abundant.
BTW...if you'd like I'll see if I can contact Gregg @ PROJERSEYS to see if he'll respond to ME about a size 46 for you. Just lemme know!
bounce
Back to top Go down

Where to Buy Size 46 Authentics
Page 1 of 1