NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AndioUK

Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 21:53

I'm looking to purchase an authentic or premier Buccaneers jersey for the International Series game in four weeks. The Brooks replica I currently own is peeling.

I bought a chap fake authentic which is horrendous and have learned my lesson. I'm really struggling to find any UK/European sellers of authentic/premier Buccs jerseys other than the Bryant and Clayton jerseys that I'm not interested in.

I'd hate to have to bite the bullet on a Bryant jersey. I'd much rather have a Sapp or Alstott throwback/red jersey, or a Freeman jersey.

Could anyone help with my search?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
AndioUK

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 22:23

I forgot to mention, I am a Large (50) size.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 22:47

Touchdownsports has an authentic sz 50 Bucs (Bryant) jersey

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NFL-TAMPA-BAY-BUCCANEERS-BRYANT-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-L-50-/270821597958?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_American_Football_Clothing_LE

as a member of this site you can get %10 off Smile

dont think twice about buying from this guy, matt's a top bloke!
Back to top Go down
AndioUK

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 22:50

Yeah, I've got the page open and I'm ready to bite but I would prefer a jersey with someone else on it. Bryant did nothing for us, apart from one good season.

Maybe I should lower my expectations... it's an authentic jersey!

How would go about getting that discount?
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 22:52

You can just send him a pm through this site and he will send you an invoice directly, he usualy responds to his pm's pretty quick
Back to top Go down
AndioUK

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 22:58

I've dropped him a PM. Should I just go ahead and buy it on Ebay to ensure I definitely get it and then wait for Matt to get back to me?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 23:39

AndioUK wrote:
I've dropped him a PM. Should I just go ahead and buy it on Ebay to ensure I definitely get it and then wait for Matt to get back to me?

No - don't buy it on eBay. The whole point of the 10% discount is to avoid eBay fees. He's pretty regular on here, so he'll get it soon.

It's been listed on eBay for quite a while, so you'd be extremely unlucky if it got sold in the next day or so.

There are never many authentic Bucs jerseys floating around, especially if you need shipping to the UK. Best I can come up with in a similar price range are a Piscitelli (...) or a Talib - but only in size 52.

I almost bought myself a Talib, but it's difficult to know what will happen to him next year. He'd be one of our best prospects if he kept out of trouble. The way they were talking during the close season, I think we were pretty close to axing him there and then. I think his trial is set for March, so we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
AndioUK

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyThu Sep 22 2011, 23:42

RJ3000 wrote:
AndioUK wrote:

No - don't buy it on eBay. The whole point of the 10% discount is to avoid eBay fees. He's pretty regular on here, so he'll get it soon.

It's been listed on eBay for quite a while, so you'd be extremely unlucky if it got sold in the next day or so.

There are never many authentic Bucs jerseys floating around, especially if you need shipping to the UK. Best I can come up with in a similar price range are a Piscitelli (...) or a Talib - but only in size 52.

I almost bought myself a Talib, but it's difficult to know what will happen to him next year. He'd be one of our best prospects if he kept out of trouble. The way they were talking during the close season, I think we were pretty close to axing him there and then. I think his trial is set for March, so we'll see what happens.

And this is the reason I'm in two minds about the Bryant jersey. I've messaged Matt but I'm still torn.

Bryant did almost nothing for our franchise outside of one good season. I'm not really big on having him on my jersey! On the other hand... it's £50 for an authentic jersey.

To buy or not to buy...
Back to top Go down
AndioUK

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys EmptyFri Sep 23 2011, 18:28

I decided to buy it Smile

Matt was awesome throughout the entire time answering all my questions. Will be buying a new jersey from him next year if he gets the Nike Buccs in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys   Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentic/Premier Buccaneers Jerseys
Page 1 of 1