NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Authentic Buccaneers Jersey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeBucsFan

Authentic Buccaneers Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySat Aug 20 2011, 02:07

Hey everybody,

I just received a Mike Williams Buccaneers Jersey i ordered from ebay, will post pics soon. But does anyone have pictures of a real authentic Buccaneers jersey so i could compare.
thanks
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySat Aug 20 2011, 02:45

Hi - and welcome,

I have a 2000 Sapp Adidas, which isn't going to be particularly relevant for you. However, check out the following Bryant authentic, which has pretty detailed photos, and is 100% legit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUCCANEERS-BRYANT-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-REEBOK-NFL-NEW-52-/380362377843?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item588f5d4a73

If it's pertaining to be a Mike Williams, sadly I'm 99% sure it will be fake. I don't believe these were made for retail and so it's only likely to be authentic if someone had it customized (in which case they're unlikely to sell it for a huge loss in less than a year).

If you want to post pictures, I'd be happy to check it over for you.
Back to top Go down
JoeBucsFan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySat Aug 20 2011, 03:54

Thanks, figured out my Mike Will jersey is 100 percent fake, lol i just realized the jersey looks pink compared to the real bucs jerseys. Looks like i will try to get a refund for this one and just get a replica.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySat Aug 20 2011, 04:20

I guessed as much. You tend to see very few genuine authentics of current players around on eBay, unfortunately. Literally all the Freemans, Blounts, Winslows, Williams I have ever seen on eBay are fakes.

I have red Talib and white Ruud replicas lying around if you're interested in buying some cheap replicas? They're both size small. I wouldn't be asking much for them, so send me a pm if you're interested. Otherwise, the replicas are never faked - so any of the replicas you see on eBay are all going to be legitimate.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
JoeBucsFan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySat Aug 20 2011, 19:58

Is this Authentic RJ, its from EBAY red authentic talib

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySat Aug 20 2011, 20:32

I think that jersey's good - yes. There are a number of sellers which are affiliated and seem to use the same photos. I've never used this particular seller, so it may be worth requesting additional photos, just to be sure.

A lot of the sellers marked down the Talib authentics when it looked as though he wouldn't be a Buc next year, so you can get them for a get price.

If you request pics and want to post them on, I'll take a look, just to be 100%.
Back to top Go down
JoeBucsFan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySat Aug 20 2011, 20:34

Will do
Back to top Go down
JoeBucsFan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySun Aug 21 2011, 01:59

=
Back to top Go down
JoeBucsFan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySun Aug 21 2011, 02:01

Trying to put pictures in but it wont let me
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptySun Aug 21 2011, 02:26

I think you have to have been registered for a week before you can post images. Try uploading them to image shack or photobucket and send me a private message with the link. Hopefully that should work.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptyMon Aug 22 2011, 09:16

If anyone is interested I do still have some Buccs Bryant Authentic Jerseys available...?
Back to top Go down
JoeBucsFan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptyTue Aug 23 2011, 04:04

Im interested Touchdownsports
Back to top Go down
gocoldturkey

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey EmptyTue Sep 20 2011, 07:56

So am as well interested Touchdownsports!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Buccaneers Jersey   Authentic Buccaneers Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentic Buccaneers Jersey
Page 1 of 1