NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake or real Brady jersey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

Fake or real Brady jersey Empty
PostSubject: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 19:03

Hi all, been looking at buying a tom brady top for a while and found a nice one but the hemline tag is abit worrying. After looking at how to spot a fake this tag isnt on there, but there is a second patch above it that says it's a special editon. What do you guys think, real or fake??

Fake or real Brady jersey $(KGrHqEOKm4E5qNunF25BOj)qM86Eg~~_12

Fake or real Brady jersey $(KGrHqN,!i0E6I-DczeOBOj)p!Zrk!~~_12

Fake or real Brady jersey $(KGrHqN,!lcE5udp,WP)BOj)qi8iug~~_12
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 19:29

Welcome to the forum,

The tag is for a premier range jersey, these are not faked so it should be real. I've not seen the special edition patch before, but if the numbers are a single layer printed with the other colours, then it is a genuine jersey.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 19:35

hi and thanks for the welcome.

Its listed as an authentic with stitched names and numbers. possibly a fake with a premier patch?? or maybe the seller just doesnt know the difference Smile price is abit off-putting aswell
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 20:01

Not an authentic with that jocktag. There are 4 types of jersey made two have screened numbers, the premier has one twill number with printed colours if the team has several colours and the authentic with multiple layers of twill numbers. All the jerseys apart from the authentic have the back of the jersey longer than the front, a droptail. The jocktag says length+2, which indicates it has a droptail.

I'd ask the seller for better pics of the numbers and the bottom of the jersey for a droptail, that way you can be sure.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 20:39

I think that the patch at the bottom is utter BS, and you could probably find an unadorned premier for the a better price.

Premier jerseys have the logos screened, so the "Patriots" wordmark and the Flying Elvises on the sleeves should be screen printed.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 20:55

Thanks for the advise guys. TBH if its a premier id be happy at the price thats at. I'm gonna ask to see if i can see a picture of the back, a close up of the numbers and sleeves Smile
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 21:35

SOmething deffinatly seems wrong with this jersey :S told me i couldnt see any more pictures till the sale ended, then ended the auction, relisted it and doubled the price!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake or real Brady jersey   Fake or real Brady jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake or real Brady jersey
Page 1 of 1