NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patsfan54

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? Empty
PostSubject: Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake?   Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? EmptyTue Sep 11 2012, 10:19

Hi Guys,

Please could you tell me if this jersey is real or fake?

Also the number on the front is slightly smaller than the number on the back, is this normal?

Any information you can share will be much appreciated.

Dave

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? Be5eb797

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? 715b046a

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? 742303f9

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? Eb06aa0e

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? 939b3b17

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? Dbe02e3d
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake?   Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? EmptyTue Sep 11 2012, 11:26

Dave, sorry to say the jersey is a fake. It is normal for the rear numbers to be larger than the front. What tells me it's fake is the numbers look shiny, the collar badge and neck should not have that join below and the font is wrong on the jocktag '50' you can see it curls up at the end of the 5 on the genuine it is flat. Did you buy it in a store or from an eBay seller?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
patsfan54

PostSubject: Re: Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake?   Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? EmptyTue Sep 11 2012, 21:18

I bought the jersey from an online shop, (not ebay). I was 95% sure it was a fake but I just wanted confirmation so thanks for that Smile

I'm still pretty pleased with the overall quality of the jersey considering the price I paid for it.. and heck it still beats the 'replica' ones I'm used to wearing.

Thanks again

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake?   Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this authentic Tom Brady jersey real or fake?
Page 1 of 1