NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm New, Probably Stupid Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMexicanStallion

I'm New, Probably Stupid Question Empty
PostSubject: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 23:07

I have been reading the boards a bit and notice that Replica Jerseys are not suppose to be faked? I am curious about these sites then, because that would make no sense. These are massively cheap compared to retail stores. Any information about this. Thanks to all who can help.

EDIT: Since I am new I guess I cannot post the link for my question.

World Top Bags (Com)
NFL Jersey Fans (Net)
Pick-Your-Jersey (Com)

These jerseys are like $20 for Replicas.

Last edited by TheMexicanStallion on Tue Nov 08 2011, 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 23:13

My guess is, you place an order for their "replica" and they will ship you a fake "authentic".
Back to top Go down
TheMexicanStallion

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 23:19

mrhead2k wrote:
My guess is, you place an order for their "replica" and they will ship you a fake "authentic".

Thanks for your opinion. I posted the three "links" basically, if anybody knows about those places or anything about that. It just doesn't make much sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 23:30

mrhead2k is quite right, the scam is they show all types of jersey to make you think they are legit. You buy and they send you a fake authentic jersey. When you contact them to query it they say that the authentic is more expensive but you can keep it.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
TheMexicanStallion

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 23:41

Thank you both. I just want to find cheaper Replica jerseys and knew those were way too cheap.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 23:48

If you want cheap replicas then look to ebay as the replicas are not faked so any on there will be genuine.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 23:50

By the way, welcome and the question was in no way stupid at all. Glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
TheMexicanStallion

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyWed Nov 09 2011, 00:06

Billsfan wrote:
If you want cheap replicas then look to ebay as the replicas are not faked so any on there will be genuine.
Okay sounds great. I'll check around and see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptyWed Nov 09 2011, 02:44

were you looking for any particular team/player?
Back to top Go down
TheMexicanStallion

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question EmptySat Nov 12 2011, 07:36

mrhead2k wrote:
were you looking for any particular team/player?

Yes and No.

I was thinking about going with Tebow, Polamalu, McCoy. Just don't want to spend $85 right now to get a jersey though. So doing some browsing and hoping for something cheaper than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm New, Probably Stupid Question   I'm New, Probably Stupid Question Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm New, Probably Stupid Question
Page 1 of 1