NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BoysFanatic
Rookie
Rookie

Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? Empty
PostSubject: Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?   Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? EmptyFri Nov 25 2011, 14:45

I have not kept up with whether counterfeiters have started faking Premier EQTs, so I would appreciate some help on this.

I was looking for a DeMarco Murray jersey and happened onto the site below. Prices look good but maybe too good? They also have Authentic, Premier and Replica, while the official Cowboys site just has replicas. The wide assortment gives me pause too...

http://www.authenticcowboysjerseyshop.com/reebok-dallas-cowboys-29-demarco-murray-blue-team-color-premier-eqt-nfl-jersey-p-468.html

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?   Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? EmptyFri Nov 25 2011, 15:03

No we still haven't seen any fake EQT'S. The scam is that you buy a replica or EQT and get sent a fake authentic, when you complain they tell you to keep the authentic as it's more expensive. I'm a little concerned at the prices of the authentics as they are all well below half price for every player. Usually not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
BoysFanatic
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?   Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? EmptyFri Nov 25 2011, 16:04

Hmm, good to know. Makes a lot of sense too. When things look too good to be true...

Thanks again for your help!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?   Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? EmptyFri Nov 25 2011, 16:08

That site is a fake Chinese counterfeiting operation - stay away. As a general rule of thumb, EQT jerseys are not faked, but as Billsfan says, you will receive a shoddy, fake "authentic" jersey and not an EQT. The main giveaway is the poor English and grammar. Just have a read through the following section of the website and decide for yourself if it seems to be a reputable company which you'd give your "blank" (bank) details to: http://www.authenticcowboysjerseyshop.com/faq.html

There are a lot of these fake "team" online stores popping up from China. I would only trust the NFL.com store or the Cowboys store linked directly from the official Cowboys website as being legit team shops.

On another note, I'm not convinced that you will find a DeMarco Murray EQT or authentic without having one customized. I may be wrong, but I thought that Reebok did not make retail authentics and EQTs for rookies - especially not third round picks.
Back to top Go down
BoysFanatic
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?   Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? EmptyFri Nov 25 2011, 16:26

Great point about what Reebok may (or may not) have produced for a 3rd round rookie pick. Even the official Cowboys shop only has a replica Murray...

However, with the way he's playing, there should be some coming out soon!! Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?   Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? EmptyFri Nov 25 2011, 16:39

BoysFanatic wrote:
Great point about what Reebok may (or may not) have produced for a 3rd round rookie pick. Even the official Cowboys shop only has a replica Murray...

However, with the way he's playing, there should be some coming out soon!! Very Happy tongue

I would be inclined to agree, but I think you will be waiting until next season unless you go the custom route. They don't even make retail authentics / EQTs for the "big" draft picks (e.g. I think they only sell replica Cam Newton's.) I've never really understood this as I would have thought that Panthers fans would have been falling over themselves to buy Newton jerseys after he was drafted, and Reebok would have made a killing. Same applies for Jones @ Falcons, Green @ Bengals etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?   Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Cowboys EQT jerseys still generally safe?
Page 1 of 1