NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhamika

Jhamika

New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  Empty
PostSubject: New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.    New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  EmptyMon Jan 23 2012, 06:30

Hey guys my name is Jason and I have been thinking that the jerseys I have been selling around to everyone and in stores have been real but I recently saw something that caught my eye on my Ryan Mathews Jersey that made the think about why I am getting and selling these jerseys for so cheap. From the visual eye of a random person, they look 100% real but I believe you guys are the experts and thats why im here. I am going to upload several pictures of the jerseys I have. Please note that the Ryan Mathews jersey has been washes at least 15 times and the Mark Sanchez is brand new. And to be honest, I'm kind of hoping you guys tell me they are fake What a Face

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-00-23_341[/img]

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-00-33_257[/img]

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-00-42_392[/img]
"Made in Korea"

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-00-49_575[/img]

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-00-59_722[/img]

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-01-12_898[/img]

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-01-45_690-1[/img]
This is what caught my attention. The name plate goes all the way and the stitching goes over the number and the sleeve.

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-03-48_701[/img]

New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-03-02_562

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-03-28_774[/img][img]

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-03-34_902[/img]

[img]New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  2012-01-22_22-03-41_440[/img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.    New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  EmptyMon Jan 23 2012, 13:29

Welcome to the forum,

The jerseys are fake, the ball in the NFL logos are very badly embroidered. The hologram on the swing tag is the wrong type for a post 2008 jersey, it should be square and not round. The material used for the numbers is a cheap type and not the stiff cardboard like tackle twill. All in all counterfeit jerseys.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.    New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  EmptyMon Jan 23 2012, 23:07

The Reebok vector and the numbers on the Chargers jersey are sloppy and very puffy/shiny. Fake.
Back to top Go down
Jhamika

Jhamika

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.    New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 07:08

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.
Any of you guys know an eBay seller or anyone else who sells authentic Charger jerseys?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.    New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 14:48

jhamika wrote:
Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.
Any of you guys know an eBay seller or anyone else who sells authentic Charger jerseys?

Hi Jason. I can't see the pictures you posted at the moment (work blocks anything from photobucket etc.), but what size were you looking for?

I have a size 46 powder blue Cromartie (mint condition) and a size 48 white Merriman (NWT), if you were interested? I also have a size 48 older style home Hardwick, which I may sell at the right price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.    New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.  Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forums, I want to see if these are fake.
Page 1 of 1