NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkelly8673
Rookie
Rookie

Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing Empty
PostSubject: Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing   Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 19:00

Hello all,

I am new to the site. Wanted some advise on fullmoonjerseys. Saw them on EBAY. They have an Authentic Blue Eli Manning Jersey that I'm interested in. Does anyone know if their Authentic Jerseys are of good quality? Also, I have a questions about sizing. I have a Reebok NFL Premier Jersey that is a blue Eli Manning and White Uminora that is XXL +2, and both are pretty big on me. What size should I get in the Reebok Authentic? 54 or 52?

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing   Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 21:27

Welcome,

Fullmoon is a legit seller so the jersey will be genuine. I would go with the 52 as the authentic comes up larger than the premiers.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
dkelly8673
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing   Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 21:43

Thank you! just made my order!!!
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing   Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 21:44

Just got in another Bills jersey from them last week. Authentic Stevie Johnson jersey. They are 100% legit Smile
Back to top Go down
dkelly8673
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing   Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing EmptyTue Oct 16 2012, 20:06

Ordered my jersey Monday and recieved by Thursday. Excellent condition! Would absolutely buy from them again. I am looking for an authentic Reebok JPP or Tuck Road Jersey. I would order from Fullmoon but they don't have any. Does anyone know of any other sites where I could possibly get these at or around the same price and good quality?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing   Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing Empty

Back to top Go down

Fullmoonjerseys Quality/Sizing
Page 1 of 1