NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where can I find these Jerseys??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
13mattyk

Where can I find these Jerseys?? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I find these Jerseys??   Where can I find these Jerseys?? EmptyTue Oct 09 2012, 14:55

Found this picture on a website. Are these for sale anywhere or even real? If anyone has any insight on these, some information would be greatly appreciated.

Mod edit picture added
Where can I find these Jerseys?? 0cbe2169fbf5b22cb0a468aded97dbd9
Back to top Go down
13mattyk

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find these Jerseys??   Where can I find these Jerseys?? EmptyTue Oct 09 2012, 15:04

ok I guess i can't put a picture up yet. but they are the new nike jerseys but have a completely customized design. hopefully i can figure out how to get the picture up
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find these Jerseys??   Where can I find these Jerseys?? EmptyTue Oct 09 2012, 18:30

You can post pictures if you have them on your hard drive or upload them to photobucket and use the [img] code. Or pm me the link and I'll post it for you.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find these Jerseys??   Where can I find these Jerseys?? EmptyWed Oct 10 2012, 08:52

I added the picture to your post. These were a concept made by a fan, not Nike, when it was announced that Nike was taking over. They were never made so you cannot buy them.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
13mattyk

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find these Jerseys??   Where can I find these Jerseys?? EmptyFri Oct 12 2012, 21:40

i appreciate all your help. Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find these Jerseys??   Where can I find these Jerseys?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can I find these Jerseys??
Page 1 of 1