NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rdaex

I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... Empty
PostSubject: I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE...   I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... EmptyTue Aug 30 2011, 15:56

I got this jersey at Marshalls (a closeout clothing store, so its not fake, just overstock that another store didnt sell).

Its listed as a Reebok Shine collection jersey... all my searching on google hasnt turned up any results, but I think this is just about the most bad-ass jersey Ive seen, and I havent seen many (a couple at Bengals games)

Someone gimme some info if you have it!
I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... Photobucket-1128-1314716022199
I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... Photobucket-3932-1314715991230I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... Photobucket-3792-1314716062394
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE...   I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... EmptyTue Aug 30 2011, 19:32

Welcome to the forum,

It looks to be one of the various 'fashion' jerseys that Reebok have put out over the years. Looking at it it appears to be an early one as it has the NFL collar badge and not the equipment badge you see from 2002 onwards. I can't tell from your pictures, is it a Reebok?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE...   I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... EmptyWed Aug 31 2011, 07:36

Billsfan's got it.

Marhsalls, Ross, TJ Maxx, et al. sell closeouts, so this was a jersey that wouldn't sell on clearance. Either since Chad was traded, or because that particular fashion jersey wasn't popular.... or both.
Back to top Go down
rdaex

PostSubject: Re: I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE...   I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... EmptyWed Aug 31 2011, 16:47

Yea Billsfan, its a reebok. I just wonder why theres next to no info about it available.. I would think it to would be pretty rare then, and hopefully Ill have a Gem sometime in the fiture.

Another random question, on a white jersey, would you recommend a tide stick to get out small spots?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE...   I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE... Empty

Back to top Go down

I cant find info on this jersey ANYWHERE...
Page 1 of 1