NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe Namath Authentic Jersey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dhatab

Joe Namath Authentic Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Joe Namath Authentic Jersey   Joe Namath Authentic Jersey EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 19:26

MOD EDIT: Can't sell fakes here friend.
Joe Namath Authentic Jersey Imag0511
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Joe Namath Authentic Jersey   Joe Namath Authentic Jersey EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 23:05

Do M&N put NFL equipment logos on the neck? Thought they were exact reproductions of the original era of the jersey?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Joe Namath Authentic Jersey   Joe Namath Authentic Jersey EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 23:39

Mr_Raider wrote:
Do M&N put NFL equipment logos on the neck? Thought they were exact reproductions of the original era of the jersey?

No, they don't. The jersey is fake. I've edited the post, you can't sell it here.

Last edited by mrhead2k on Mon Oct 15 2012, 23:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Namath Authentic Jersey   Joe Namath Authentic Jersey EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 23:40

GTFO with yo' fake garbage! Evil or Very Mad *

*If you didn't know, fair dues.

Back to top Go down
dhatab

PostSubject: Re: Joe Namath Authentic Jersey   Joe Namath Authentic Jersey EmptyTue Oct 16 2012, 03:14

Well I just want to sell this damn jersey I never wear it. Idk wether its fake or not I got it as a gift. I just want to sell it I need some money were can I sell it here I'm sure someone will buy it.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Joe Namath Authentic Jersey   Joe Namath Authentic Jersey EmptyTue Oct 16 2012, 05:28

We do not allow the sale of counterfeit items here. The jersey is a fake as Namath never had a jersey with one of those equipment badges.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Namath Authentic Jersey   Joe Namath Authentic Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Namath Authentic Jersey
Page 1 of 1