NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GmenPride8
Rookie
Rookie

Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay Empty
PostSubject: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 00:19

Hi, I'm new to these forums and after awhile of browsing through past topics and the stickies, I still can't seem to figure out whether or not this Nicks jersey I just bought is fake. The ebay seller is valqual, which seems to have a good reputation, but I can't post its ebay profile link or other Giants jerseys its selling for you guys to check since I'm new.

Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay Qen4T.
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay PY3Or
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay 274Ee
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay YFzt9
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay GEc8l
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay VqHgu
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay 9N84G
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay H271u
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay DxZOt
Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay 9FXBe

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
GmenPride8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 00:26

I messaged them later that day, and a rep from the Valqual told me they only buy from the licensed NFL manufacturer, Sports Licensed Division of the Adidas Group (SLD), and all the Reebok NFL jerseys they sell were part of a huge closeout purchase they made last spring when SLD had to sell all their remaining NFL product. That makes me a little more assured, but something about this jersey still doesn't feel authentic about it...
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 01:06

From what I checked out it looks good. Some of the others should be chiming in here soon on it. The only thing that may concern me is the wide stitching on the numbers and letters, idk if thats typical of the Giants jerseys or not but the jock tag and neck tag check out fine which are usually dead giveaways for fakes.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 06:01

Question, is the Reebok Vector logo connected by a tiny thread at the top of the bottom two pieces? (On the sleeve under the 88). It looks sorta like it is in the picture, which would mean it is fake. I'm not too keen on the 4 on the jocktag either, but it could be legit.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 16:56

It's legit.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
GmenPride8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 17:47

The Reebok vector does have a slight thread under the 88 for the bottom two pieces of the vector, but the Reebok vector on the other sleeve is fine
Back to top Go down
GmenPride8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 19:49

Riptide thats also one thing that stood out to me too; the stitching, which did look abnormally wide. Any experts on Giants jerseys for this? Thank you all for your responses btw.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 20:25

Its legit man no worries. I actually just got a game worn jersey in today that has the wide stitching on it. It depends on the team. The jocktag and the neck tags are usually dead giveaways when it comes to fake jerseys and yours look fine. Another thing to look for are shiny/bubbly numbers which yours also doesn't have. Youre good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay   Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Authentic Hakeem Nicks jersey? Bought from ebay
Page 1 of 1