NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Need Your Help Guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

I Need Your Help Guys Empty
PostSubject: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySat Dec 08 2012, 12:36

Unfortunately, because of mounting medical bills and other financial reasons, I am going to have to sell a lot of my jersey collection and other collectables. One's i really don't want too, but there are more important things, especially with kids and Christmas right around the corner. So i've put a bunch of stuff on ebay but its not getting hardly any views. Maybe im doing or wording the items wrong. Anyway i would appreciate it if you guys could spread the word just so people could check out what i'm selling. Also Im going to be lowering the starting bids on all my items today, i think that is another problem. Thank you, you have my humble gratitude. Sean.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/pgaloresean/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p4853

Once again i am selling under pgaloresean if you cant get there from the link above. I will be adding more items throughot today and tomorrow. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySat Dec 08 2012, 14:13

I've posted your link on Jersey Central Sean, hopefully someone there will pick some up.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySat Dec 08 2012, 15:29

Thanks Simon, i really appreciate it. I value your opinion as well as all the other guys on here, so i need some advice. I am new to ebay, but am i making my starting Bids too high? Ebay says you should start at .99 cents, but i dont want end up selling a jersey or collectible for a few dollars that is worth alot more. Like a jersey i would like to get $75 bucks for and end up losing it for $4! You know what i mean. Any advice? Should I lower my starting Bids?
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySat Dec 08 2012, 16:11

Desperate time call for desperate measures and if you need to move stuff you may have to start the bid really low and worst case scenario you place a reserve on the auction or you can pull the ad if you feel you aren't getting what you want.

In my experience, patience is key though. You can list and relist a million times and eventually you will find a buyer.

It's really hard to get what you want on the bay now a days with all the BS fees and what not, but is an excellent outlet to get rid of some product quick if you are in dire straights.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySat Dec 08 2012, 16:34

Interesting, i wasnt aware of being able to put a reserve on an item. Thank you Chanse.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySun Dec 09 2012, 14:36

Well i ended up lowering my starting bids and prices, while adding more jersey's and autographed helmets. I will be putting up more throughout the day today.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySun Dec 09 2012, 17:05

Yeah no worries at starting an item at .99 as long as you have the reserve at the price you would accept for the item. Sorry to hear about the financial woes, weve all been there. In the recent days ive attempted to send some people your way to the items you have for sale and ill continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptySun Dec 09 2012, 17:46

It's a shame it's all a size too big for me Sad
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys EmptyMon Dec 10 2012, 16:07

Thanks guys i really appreciate the help and support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help Guys   I Need Your Help Guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Your Help Guys
Page 1 of 1