NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?

Go down 
+2
Riptide09
Frankavelli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 01:59

I wasn't accusing you in any way of anything intentional. I just posted it up because This jersey really was one I was really after. A refund isn't necessary since I didn't spend much on it. I actually wanna see what other jerseys you are trying to sell.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 12:15

I ended up selling 41 jerseys because of a ton of medical bills i have accured of late, plus with kids and the holidays, i wanted to make sure i had some money for gifts for my family, im sure you understand. I just got upset because i pride myself on buying, collecting nothing but Authentics. I really had no intention of selling any of my jerseys and ut upsets me that i had too. But i do have a couple that i have doubts about and if i did, i said that in the listing, saying "I am not comfortable calling this jersey an Authentic or more research should be done before purchasing" And clearly labeling Replica's. So i was floored to hear this one is not real! I will post the other 3 i have bought from jooli15 & you guys can see if they are fakes as well. I have no problem issuing a refund, i dont want a knockoff out there with my name on it!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 12:19

And there was only 1 i had doubts about that i put up on ebay. I put those 2 disclaimers on it.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 12:26

You work hard for a reputation, hey that guy has nothing but legit stuff, then BOOM, one jersey and everyone questions, well if that wasnt real, maybe there are others...I think i am more upset at myself, its hard for me at times to tell on ebay, but get it in my hands and i can tell usually within a few seconds if its real...im just fuming!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 12:31

Over 25 years of collecting and i never had to deal with fake jerseys until ebay, i see people buying from full moon jerseys and the guys got over 100 complaints about knockoffs, unless im buying from guys off of this site, i just dont feel comfortable anymore. Or from nflshop, mitchell&ness, etc.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 13:21

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Th_jersey37
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Jersey158
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 13:23

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Jersey157
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Jersey159
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Jersey160
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 13:26

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 100_0969
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 100_0970
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 100_0972
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 13:27

These are the jersey's i have bought from jersey's from jooli (jooli15) on ebay. Are they Authentic????
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 13:30

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Jersey38
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Jersey37
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 13:33

One More
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 100_0982
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 100_0983
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 13:46

By the way, i appreciate, Mr.head, riptide, etc, all the compliments. Thank You. Frank, i would like to get you your money back, if that's what you would like to do.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 14:49

I wouldn't hold this against you man. I'm not mad I just wanted clarification. I'd still buy from you again. I am new here but respect the community here a lot and a lot of people vouched for you on here. Mistakes happen and I don't need a refund. I still really like the jersey, and you were great to deal with on eBay. I feel for you selling your jerseys for cash, and I can't stress enough I'm not mad and I'm not blaming you. It was very inexpensive so it's really not a concern.

I do feel for your frustration too I have bought a few fakes after being assured they were real. It sucks. I can def say that panthers jersey is authentic maybe someone else can speak on the chargers
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 14:50

The peppers jersey and metcalf jersey are both good
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 14:54

Thank you, i appreciate you understanding. Like i said im upset at myself for letting it happen in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 17:09

If you're selling anything else let me know. Would like to do business again and wouldn't nins helping out someone in need of it. Believe me I have no doubt you're a stand up guy. Everybody I've interacted with on here so far has been great so if you're looking to sell anything else let me know!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 17:30

Sean is a well respected member of the site as we all know and would never knowingly sell a fake jersey. Luckily the eBay listing for the sale to him on eBay is still there and looking at the pictures I would have gone on the side of genuine too. We all get fooled every now and then.

I love the vibe we have here, without all of you guys I'd be a lonely weirdo stroking my Doug Flutie jersey and rocking gently from side to side. So thank you all for making NJFP (even though I couldn't come up with a better name all those years back) such a fun place to hang out.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 18:12

Billsfan wrote:
I love the vibe we have here, without all of you guys I'd be a lonely weirdo stroking my Doug Flutie jersey and rocking gently from side to side.

LMAO. Now that made me laugh out loud!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 18:20

I stroke my jerseys every once in a while lol. I love the situation that presents itself every sunday where i walk into my closet and have to pick one eagles jersey to wear for the day, its far too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 04:16

All your other jerseys are good. Nobody was accusing you of anything man. I have run into a few fakes from that seller but most of the stuff is real.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 04:33

Also, looking back at the link, the jersey pictured isn't the one they sent you. The one pictured has a good vector and the neck tag is on straight. I know I'm the one that linked you to the auction, so I'm sorry about that.

Also here is an active listing from the same seller using the same pictures http://www.ebay.com/itm/NFL-Authentic-Reebok-New-Orleans-Saints-Aaron-Brooks-Jersey-54-New-280-/190767642064?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c6aa335d0
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 12:11

I was in a situation about a month ago with an ebay seller that sent me a jersey that wasnt the same as the one that was pictured. It was authentic but either way it still pissed me off. Its poor business practice to send someone an item other than what is pictured.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 14:10

Like i said, i am more upset with myself, and if it would of ended with me, that would have been fine. But i ended up selling it to someone else...its embarassing
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 14:15

I have talked to seller on multiple occasions, he always was a pleasure to deal with, now i dont what to think. Why sell legit jerseys with fakes? Either your all in or all out, cause if you get that reputation your not gonna get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2