NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. Empty
PostSubject: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 21:40

Oh well,
Im in danger of being branded a negative thinker but seems like its the same old story for the fins. New coaches, new rebuilding project, flash just enough to get your hopes up and just fall short at the end.

Every game i watch i tell myself not to get to involved and tell myself all the reasons why i shouldn't be dissapointed when we loose cause were just rebuilding but by the end of the game its always the same throwing cushions at the TV because we almost did it!

Better get the tranqualisers out now Very Happy

P.S the second farve td was a fluke!!
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptyThu Sep 11 2008, 12:50

i hear ya, im bad enough just watching the highlights. The fins are now like the england football team and the world cup '66, the only thing they have to celebrate is the 1972 perfect season. Every week that goes by until they win will have more people asking "another 1-15"?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptyThu Sep 11 2008, 13:53

There's no way they'll have another 1-15 year. You've got a veteran QB now in Pennington and Ginn jnr is a good target for him. First game of the season boys looonngg way to go. Keep the faith.

( Though the Phins better not beat my Bills)
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptyThu Sep 11 2008, 15:27

Agreed the fins wont go 1-15 again i think 3-13 is a realistic goal.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 15:04

This week wasn't even close Sad
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 13:50

go mcfadden he looked awsome at least the raiders look like they have a running game
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 15:46

mcfadden and michael bush looked great shame huggy bears boy injured himself.your passing game is awfull though mark i know you have got to give a young quarterback time to develop but every time ive seen jamarcus russell i dont see much worth working on another bust i think.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 18:43

Niko Bellic wrote:
mcfadden and michael bush looked great shame huggy bears boy injured himself.your passing game is awfull though mark i know you have got to give a young quarterback time to develop but every time ive seen jamarcus russell i dont see much worth working on another bust i think.
i aggree jamarcuss lokks average at best Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan. Empty

Back to top Go down

So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.
Page 1 of 1