NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Latest Fins pick ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

Latest Fins pick ups Empty
PostSubject: Latest Fins pick ups   Latest Fins pick ups EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 20:11

Howdy just thought I'd share my latest Fins jersey pick ups!

First Jersey is a Zach Thomas Starter Jersey. Starter jerseys are definitely my fave jerseys, I don't know why but there's just something about the fit and feel of them that i just love...far superior to both Reebok and Nike imo. This was an absolute bargain, got it for well under $100 including shipping from the states.

Latest Fins pick ups SDC11995

Latest Fins pick ups SDC11994

Second is A Ryan Tannehill Nike elite sz44. It's the one and only time I'll ever buy a full price jersey from the nfl shop, I had the spare cash and figured I'd treat myself...Love the Jersey but all in all a lot of dosh lol!

Latest Fins pick ups SDC11996-1

Latest Fins pick ups SDC11997
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Fins pick ups   Latest Fins pick ups EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 23:02

Good stuff there. I have to say I've warmed to the Dolphins latest jerseys.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Latest Fins pick ups   Latest Fins pick ups EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 04:03

Very cool! I'm with Billsfan on this. I didn't rate the 2013 change initially but these have grown on me and, having seen one in person, they are definitely one of the slickest jerseys out there.

It's always nice to have the mix of old and new. Still got my 2000 Sapp Adidas that I will chop and change with my Elite Martin!
Back to top Go down
Stevear760
Rookie
Rookie
Stevear760

PostSubject: Re: Latest Fins pick ups   Latest Fins pick ups EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 11:45

cyclops sweet! love how the citys name is in the color for the nike jersey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Fins pick ups   Latest Fins pick ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Fins pick ups
Page 1 of 1