NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

With the current questioning of NFL shop....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

With the current questioning of NFL shop.... Empty
PostSubject: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 22:57

About to buy a custom eagles elite jersey. I know there has been some questioning in terms of the materials the NFL Shop is using but if worst comes to worst and they used the wrong materials I can always return it. I could get my last name on it however I have this thing with feeling unworthy of having my name on a professional jersey. Those guys down on the field had to dedicate their lives to the sport and earned that right, I didnt. However, this forum has been a big influence on me starting my collection and I think this may be worthy of a custom elite:

http://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/CustomItemPreview.aspx?pfid=37-03012&name=Riptide&number=09

Let me know what ya think! Order should be in this week and pictures/thorough review to follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 23:45

You should have that jersey buddy, you are the reason the Eagles exist. Without the fans there'd be no team or players. Having a custom jersey you can wear year in year out is much better than having shelled out on a players jersey to the have them cut from the team and get picked up by a rival.

Good for you, I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 23:54

Very nice.
I wanna say that the Eagles jerseys didn't elect to fully embrass all of what Nike has offered for the Elite line?
Do the eagles Elites have the water proof material, and all the same stuff or are they missing some features?
I wanna say the same about the Packers ones too, but I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 00:05

There are a few teams that haven't embraced the Nike improvements to the jerseys, the Packers,Panthers,Raiders, Falcons and Eagles have not. The Steelers, Chiefs, Patriots and Texans have not used the flywire, but have taken on board the material and design of the elite.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 00:11

They didnt adopt any of the visual changes (flywire collar, ventilated mesh in heat zones) however the water resistant fabric and all of the other attributes that dont effect the visual look of the new elites are there. Pretty excited to get it in. And ill take some detailed photos when it does.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 00:12

Snap, Billsfan got to it before i did haha
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 00:13

I do my best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 00:16

Nice, great info.
Learning something new everyday around here!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyTue Jan 15 2013, 00:31

Personally i wish they had taken all of nike's improvements. I like the way the new ones look.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptySun Jan 27 2013, 20:20

Just put the order in on NFlshop. Pics to come soon!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptySun Jan 27 2013, 20:49

Its awesome having a custom jersey with your own name on. I got one in 2006 and still wear it all the time, if fact more than any other!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptySun Jan 27 2013, 20:51

True that man. Im just glad i can confidently buy a jersey and not have to worry if they get traded or cut haha.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 02:43

With the way the Eagles have been playing, no one is safe!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 02:52

mrhead2k wrote:
Vengeance will come in 2013 sir. Vengeance will come!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 03:16

Riptide09 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 03:17

mrhead2k wrote:
Riptide09 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

lol!

Miracle at the Meadowlands part 3 on the way
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 03:24

Riptide09 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:
Riptide09 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

lol!

Miracle at the Meadowlands part 3 on the way

........we are no longer on speaking terms. That was a low blow. Mad
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 03:28

Haha i have no remorse. At least your team won more than 4 games this year. Every game this year that we won was called "Miracle at _________".
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 03:51

I'll be watching alot more Eagles games personally. I'm a huge fan of ole Chip Kelly because I'm here in Oregon and loved watching the Ducks in his system. I would really like to see you guys give Vick another shot and the fireworks will be going off with playmakers in McCoy and Jackson. I really hope Chip maintains at least 90% of what he did here at Oregon and am excited to see how it will translate at the next level. I'm also really excited what direction he goes in this years draft.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 04:03

Riptide09 wrote:
Haha i have no remorse. At least your team won more than 4 games this year. Every game this year that we won was called "Miracle at _________".

LOL
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... EmptyMon Jan 28 2013, 05:19

Chanse503 wrote:
I'll be watching alot more Eagles games personally. I'm a huge fan of ole Chip Kelly because I'm here in Oregon and loved watching the Ducks in his system. I would really like to see you guys give Vick another shot and the fireworks will be going off with playmakers in McCoy and Jackson. I really hope Chip maintains at least 90% of what he did here at Oregon and am excited to see how it will translate at the next level. I'm also really excited what direction he goes in this years draft.

So true. Im ready to see how his system is going to work in Philly. It would be greeat to see the players we have finally get used to their full potential. Next season is definitely going to be an exciting one to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the current questioning of NFL shop....   With the current questioning of NFL shop.... Empty

Back to top Go down

With the current questioning of NFL shop....
Page 1 of 1