NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RG111 tops jersey sales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

RG111 tops jersey sales Empty
PostSubject: RG111 tops jersey sales   RG111 tops jersey sales EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 22:37

Robert Griffin III set a single-season jersey sales record on NFLShop.com , according to numbers provided by NFL PR's Joanna Hunter. (If you are curious, Andrew Luck was No. 6 in sales, and Russell Wilson finished No. 14.)

Joining a new team helped Peyton Manning reach No. 2 on the list, while retirement nostalgia brought Ray Lewis from No. 17 last year to No. 3 from April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013. Colin Kaepernick rocketed up to No. 4, and Tom Brady rounded out the top five.

Some other surprises from the list: Victor Cruz was the second-most popular non-quarterback, ranking No. 8 overall. Tim Tebow was the most popular backup, ranking No. 14 despite his lost year on the New York Jets . And Adrian Peterson 's incredible year didn't translate to sales: He barely cracked the top 25. Troy Polamalu and Drew Brees both had big falls out of the top 10, while Miles Austin fell from No. 11 out of the top 25.

The NFL also keeps track of team sales, with the San Francisco 49ers finishing on top for the first time since at least 1979. (The 49ers were No. 2 in 1994 and 1995.) The rest of the top six selling teams all are in the Eastern time zone: The Baltimore Ravens , New York Giants , Washington Redskins , Pittsburgh Steelers , and New England Patriots . That, right there, is your East Coast bias.

From NFL.com
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

RG111 tops jersey sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: RG111 tops jersey sales   RG111 tops jersey sales EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 00:37

No surprise to me that Robert Griffin III had the NFL's top selling jersey. With all the hype and media craze that was created, I knew fans everywhere wanted a piece. This makes me wonder, I am curious as to how Griffin merchandise as a whole fared, including t-shirts, hats, etc.
Back to top Go down

RG111 tops jersey sales
Page 1 of 1