NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jerseys from China

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyThu Oct 09 2008, 10:45

From everything I've read, and heard, there are no authorized NFL jerseys made or distributed in China. So that being said, any jersey purchased from an agent in China would be fake, or bootleg. Does anyone know if this is always true? I stumbled across the website lightinthebox.com selling replicas fairly cheap. And this would explain the replicas on eBay selling for 40 - 50 USD, brand new. The NFL and team sites are still selling replicas for 70 -80 USD. I was hoping that the fake authentics were driving down the price of replicas, but it may be that the Chinese are now getting into the replica game.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyThu Oct 09 2008, 11:56

I'd very much doubt that they are the replica jersey, they'll be sewn fakes as these are easier to make, all you need is a workforce who can sew, something the Chinese aren't short of is people, opposed to expensive machinery to screenprint.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyThu Oct 09 2008, 12:19

agreed i think they will be fake authentics rather than replicas.that website reminds me of another chinese wholesale website that offers fake authentics for stupidly cheap prices.i cant name that site in public just in case sellers of fakes read this and don't know about it.when buying jerseys i would recomend avoiding the chinese like the plague because 99% of the time the jersey you buy will be fake.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 07:30

After looking at the site again, I'm not sure why I thought those were replicas. Probably because they did not boast in the description about sewn on letters and numbers. And the sizes were in letters, instead of numbers.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 07:36

Billsfan wrote:
I'd very much doubt that they are the replica jersey, they'll be sewn fakes as these are easier to make, all you need is a workforce who can sew, something the Chinese aren't short of is people, opposed to expensive machinery to screenprint.

So are you saying that the fakes from China are sewn by hand? As opposed to being mass produced by machinery? I'm not doubting you. I actually never considered that they were hand sewn. I just assumed that that many jerseys were being pumped out of factorys.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 07:52

This is very odd. Or maybe it's not. While editing my profile one of the added advertizers was.........Lightinthebox.com and it read as follows; Replica jerseys for Sale Only $15.66, Fast Shipping
www.LightInTheBox.com/Jersey. Shocked So what's up with that, anyone know? I'm aware that this site is hosted on a free website. So your not reasponsilble for some of the advertizing.
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 09:01

As far as i know, the advertising picks up on keywords. None of the adverts on the site are endorsed by the site, and i dont think they can be removed
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 16:52

niners is spot on the ads that appear at the top of the site are not endorsed by us this is a free site which means we have to put up with them being there billsfan has requested they don't appear there but its out of his control.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 17:05

chuckjones93 wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

So are you saying that the fakes from China are sewn by hand? As opposed to being mass produced by machinery? I'm not doubting you. I actually never considered that they were hand sewn. I just assumed that that many jerseys were being pumped out of factorys.

Chuck, I mean't that it requires more skilled labour to produce screenprinted jerseys that sewn ones. The fakes are made in sweatshops, employing/keeping in conditions of slavery, children and the poor sometimes chained to their sewing machines for over 16 hours a day.

chuckjones93 wrote:
This is very odd. Or maybe it's not. While editing my profile one of the added advertizers was.........Lightinthebox.com and it read as follows; Replica jerseys for Sale Only $15.66, Fast Shipping
www.LightInTheBox.com/Jersey. So what's up with that, anyone know? I'm aware that this site is hosted on a free website. So your not reasponsilble for some of the advertizing.

I have no control over the adverts placed by the host company. Ninersfan is right the ads are placed there by searching for keywords in the content. I ask everyone to ignore them as most of them are fake sellers.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 04:38

[quote="Billsfan"]
chuckjones93 wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Chuck, I mean't that it requires more skilled labour to produce screenprinted jerseys that sewn ones. The fakes are made in sweatshops, employing/keeping in conditions of slavery, children and the poor sometimes chained to their sewing machines for over 16 hours a day.

I totally understand about the free ads.
My whole point of this was that this company is, I believe, selling replicas. So is that legit, or are they bootlegging replicas also? I've seen a slight drop in replica prices on some sites and eBay. And was wondering if Lightinthebox was the reason.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 15:38

No, I'm sure that they are fake authentic's and they are only calling them replica's to confuse any buyers. Once they have your money they'll send you the fakes and flower it up, telling you what a great deal you are getting, when you email and say that they sent sewn jerseys.
Back to top Go down
JJ5000
Rookie
Rookie
JJ5000

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China EmptyMon Dec 01 2008, 15:05

I just saw that site advertised on my Gmail account. If anyone thinks they are getting real jerseys for that price, they must be smoking some pretty strong stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jerseys from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerseys from China   Jerseys from China Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerseys from China
Page 1 of 1