NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dolphins V Bills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyMon Dec 08 2008, 00:08

Jeez!!

Introducing the Phins most valuable player.

J.P. LOSTman

Dolphins V Bills Lostman1
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyMon Dec 08 2008, 10:19

Whats happened to the Bills this season, great start then they have just fallen apart. I haven't really followed their season so any reason for this?
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyMon Dec 08 2008, 10:54

Billsfan wrote:
Jeez!!

Introducing the Phins most valuable player.

J.P. LOSTman

Dolphins V Bills Lostman1
i agree simon he is terrible they need to find a better backup than him pronto
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyMon Dec 08 2008, 16:41

The Bills flattered to deceive at the start of the season, beating teams which have worse records than them at this point in the season.

Edwards concussion against the Cardinals seems to have been the catalyst, but not the whole reason. The tallest and heaviest O line in the league should be performing at a much higher level. Schonert has been calling some bizzare plays. Twice in as many weeks he's called passing plays on the goal line, does he not trust the O line to be able to open holes for Lynch? We had a really good balance with Lynch and Jackson at RB, Last night I saw Jackson once.

Lostman is awful. I never thought he had it in him to be a starter, he can move in the pocket and occasionally throw a long ball which finds a Bills receiver, but his decision making is terrible and he doesn't fool any secondary with where he's passing. Thankfully his contract is up at the ned of this season and with games like this under his belt he won't be impressing anyone enough to pick him up.

We have a really tough end to the season seeing the Jets and the Pats again and I can't see us winning any of those. Another season without a playoff appearence is becoming really hard to swallow.

At least the D is playing well and keeping most games close enough for the offence to have a chance, they just don't take it.
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyMon Nov 30 2009, 22:13

UGH.. i knew we wouldn't win when Ricky threw that stupid interception early on.

Ruined my weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 04:24

72dolphin wrote:
UGH.. i knew we wouldn't win when Ricky threw that stupid interception early on.

Ruined my weekend Sad

Funny it made my weekend Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 19:11

Billsfan wrote:
72dolphin wrote:

Ruined my weekend Sad

Ah well at least the Pats lost! WHODAT! Wink
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyWed Dec 02 2009, 04:36

72dolphin wrote:
Billsfan wrote:
72dolphin wrote:

Ruined my weekend Sad

Ah well at least the Pats lost! WHODAT! Wink
I'm with you there brother. A nice 38 - 17 drubbing too.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyWed Dec 02 2009, 19:47

new patriots helmet arriving tomorrow wish i hadnt bothered now after that,but i know you would love to see it simon so i shall post some pics when it arrives Laughing
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills EmptyThu Dec 03 2009, 13:02

markg wrote:
new patriots helmet arriving tomorrow wish i hadnt bothered now after that,but i know you would love to see it simon so i shall post some pics when it arrives Laughing
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolphins V Bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins V Bills   Dolphins V Bills Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolphins V Bills
Page 1 of 1