NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Loads of coaches checking the want ads!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Loads of coaches checking the want ads! Empty
PostSubject: Loads of coaches checking the want ads!   Loads of coaches checking the want ads! EmptyFri Jan 08 2010, 20:56

What with my Bills clearing house completely and unsurprisingly the Skins parting ways with Jim Zorn. Jim Mora has just been fired by the seahawks. What has been your biggest surprise sacking so far?

Last edited by Billsfan on Sat Jan 09 2010, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: Loads of coaches checking the want ads!   Loads of coaches checking the want ads! EmptySat Jan 09 2010, 09:38

well its gotta be Jim Mora jnr's sacking in Seattle ,didnt see that one coming,and its hard to know why ? yes the Seahawks were piss poor this year but with injuries really stunted them again and Mora seems to be a really nice guy and players love him although the only team that totally quit down the stretch for me was the Seahawks.Romours that USC coach Pete Carroll is being touted as the next coach might explain Moras surprise departure.
I wonder does Mike Holmgren regret keeping Mangini in Cleveland now ?surely Mora will surely now be a big favourite for the Toronto Bills job Wink
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Loads of coaches checking the want ads!   Loads of coaches checking the want ads! EmptySat Jan 09 2010, 10:40

I suppose Mora will be considered by the Bills now. He's 31-33 in his career. I hadn't really considered him for the Bills job, and to be honest I'm not sure if it would be a good thing or not. There's a Bills fan in Buffalo who's raising money for a Billboard sign to persuade Mr. Wilson to sign Bill Cowher. I can't see that happening to be honest. I'm still p*ssed that we've got rid of Bobby April. Great special teams coach and motivator. I know we need to clean house, but you don't need to get rid of everything.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loads of coaches checking the want ads!   Loads of coaches checking the want ads! Empty

Back to top Go down

Loads of coaches checking the want ads!
Page 1 of 1