NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium

Go down 
+6
dubbear
Billsfan
Runnings
NinersFan
bognor_pat
72dolphin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyFri Jan 15 2010, 18:36

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d815bec19&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Think i would prefer detroit @ Cleveland!!
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyFri Jan 15 2010, 19:33

cool. think i'll be backing the niners. Smile
Back to top Go down
bognor_pat
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyFri Jan 15 2010, 20:01

saxons#75 wrote:

Think i would prefer detroit @ Cleveland!!

I wouldn't mind what teams came over to play, its just fantastic that the NFL will bring another game to the UK and i hope i can be successful with getting tickets for the game like the last two.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptySat Jan 16 2010, 00:43

I thought the 49ers would be one team, the Broncos isn't a bad matchup. At least they won't be wearing those awful yellow and brown throwback uni's.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyTue Jan 19 2010, 11:45

Im so excited about this game, ive not seen the 49ers in the flesh since the American Bowl series
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptySun Jan 24 2010, 21:20

Was announced during the Jets/Colts game (and now on NFLUK) that Tickets go on sale on Feb 1st, so a week tomorrow.

Might have preferred a little more notice but there we go!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptySun Jan 24 2010, 22:49

Also announced that there will not be a second game played in England this year. I still think that the 4th straight year hosting a regular season game outside the US is something to be happy with.
Back to top Go down
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyMon Jan 25 2010, 19:07

Yeah it kind of says something that were all a little disapointed at only hosting the one game.

How long till we get a NFL franchise?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyTue Jan 26 2010, 00:51

grazeapat wrote:
Yeah it kind of says something that were all a little disapointed at only hosting the one game.

How long till we get a NFL franchise?

I think we are a few years away from that. Only two ways to get a team, get an existing team to move to your city or the league expands. AT the moment we have 32 teams with 4 in each division, so you'd need to have a new team for each division. That's 8 teams. A lot to do in one season.
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyTue Jan 26 2010, 01:25

the NFL will never I repeat NEVER!! put an NFL Franchise in London.
Its fantastic that they've played regular season games there, but that will fizzle out pretty soon and i've a feeling that this is the last game we'll see for a while, it a marketing excercise thats all it is.the NFL dont trust us with buying thyre premium merchandise why are they going to trust us filling wembley evry week.they cant organise a team in L.A for f sake .
The Financial climate has changed having a London Franchise is "pie in the sky thinking" .
the league would have to completely restructure to accomadate a team in a different time zone, with a different currency where the general public could'nt give a fiddlers about the NFL.UK and european fans would cherish the team and it would have no problem selling tickets for the first few years but the game is American ,99% of the players come from american colleges its ,just insanity to think the could just start up a franchise in a country lets not forget where its been a struggle until very recently to see a game on tv never mind Wembley.
Back to top Go down
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyTue Jan 26 2010, 21:26

Was being a bit sarcastic/optimistic with the London Franchise stuff...and when you look at the TV covergare this season compared with last there was deffenatlely more than just 'two steps forward, one step back' that was quoted in the run up to pre-season, with this in mind and the news that we won't be getting a second game this year, how bright do you consider the future of the NFL in the UK...a cause for concern or a minor blip.

I don't know how long sky's current contract is, but for example, are we likely to see pre-season games on our TV again and what about MNF?

And with 2010 potential becoming an uncapped year and less teams seemingly unwilling to give up home attendaces to come to wembley are we looking at a downward spiral?

a lttle bit on the negative side i know Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium Icon_rolleyes (off season blues already starting to kick in) but.....more reason to enjoy the wembley game next year even more.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyTue Jan 26 2010, 21:58

Just have to pray ESPN get the rights to everything football in the UK.

I remember hearing a rumour a few years back that NFL network may be available over here?? ..... Guess not! Question
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyTue Jan 26 2010, 22:55

I certainly think the IS will continue, as long as they are selling out Wembley they will come back.

Regarding TV, do Sky still have the contract for another year at least? Perhaps SNF & MNF could be on ESPN, would get me to sign up anyway.

Currently watching NFL Network through Stream torrent but would again sign up for that if there was some sort of Off-season option. Seems they are missing out on a few streams of income.
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 10:11

Got my tickets this morning

Words cannot explain how nervous i was about not getting tickets in therun up to 1000 this morning, and how excited i am now!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 12:22

Just got mine block 131 row 24, endzone baby!
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 12:49

Billsfan wrote:
Just got mine block 131 row 24, endzone baby!

Nice one mate, I'm Block 131 row 22, seats 238-237 lol!

Wasn't going to order as none of my mates had coughed up or confirmed. One finally rang me to say they were up for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 13:33

i'm block 529 row 20 - on the sideline. £80 (ended up £92 with fees which quite frankly is daylight robbery)

I wanted lower sideline but everytime i tried for those it said none were available.

Last year i was lower sideline £95, the year before that row 2 of endzone £35

ah well at least i'm in.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptyMon Feb 01 2010, 18:24

nice one guys i knew you couldnt resist.
Back to top Go down
odris
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptySat Mar 20 2010, 13:36

I'll be there, block 140 row 11.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptySat Mar 20 2010, 15:26

Nice one Odris, love your avatar too.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptySun Mar 21 2010, 17:15

too many bills fans here Wink
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium EmptySun Mar 21 2010, 18:46

markg wrote:
too many bills fans here Wink

Ain't it great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium   Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium Empty

Back to top Go down

Broncos play 49ers on Halloween in London at Wembley Stadium
Page 1 of 1