NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFLJFP fantasy football league?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

NFLJFP fantasy football league? Empty
PostSubject: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptySun Jul 11 2010, 17:05

Just wanted to test the waters to see if anyone would be interested in a NFLJFP fantasy football league?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptySun Jul 11 2010, 19:06

I would for sure!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 09:28

Yeah, never got around to doing it before but would definately be interested!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 19:23

Why not, what do we need?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 01:55

Basicly, one of us just needs to set up an nfl.com fantasy league which is a fairly simple process, then give out the league id and password so that folks can sign up.
All the rules and guide to the game are on the nfl.com fantasy site so it would be worth people having a good read through (its not too complex)
If my memory is correct we then just have to decide if we want an automatic draft.
In the automatic draft all the players are rated according to draft value, you can then reorder the rank according to your preference or keep it as nfl.com rate them. Then each round the cpu picks a player for you based on your teams needs and how you have ranked the player in terms of preference.
In the live draft everyone logs on at a chosen time to draft players in turn order just like a real draft.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 07:39

gcstrekker wrote:
Basicly, one of us just needs to set up an nfl.com fantasy league which is a fairly simple process, then give out the league id and password so that folks can sign up.
All the rules and guide to the game are on the nfl.com fantasy site so it would be worth people having a good read through (its not too complex)
If my memory is correct we then just have to decide if we want an automatic draft.
In the automatic draft all the players are rated according to draft value, you can then reorder the rank according to your preference or keep it as nfl.com rate them. Then each round the cpu picks a player for you based on your teams needs and how you have ranked the player in terms of preference.
In the live draft everyone logs on at a chosen time to draft players in turn order just like a real draft.

I reckon the automatic draft is the way to go...
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 08:43

I'll have a look at setting it up now...
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 08:46

Okay... 2 Questions.

1) How many teams can we get as it looks like you have to preset the league for a number of teams so if we set for 10 teams, then we'll need 10 teams.

2) What date does everyone reckon the draft should take place?

I've never done one of these before so I'm learning as I go here.... lol!
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 09:29

ill look into it later as i just came off a night shift and need some Sleep

It may be worth leaving it for a couple of days to see how many are interested and how people want to do the draft, but i reckon 10 teams would be a good size. (we can always send out invites to promote the league if we dont get enough interest)

As for the draft i don't know when you have to have the league set up by but i'd say first or second week of august. Im away last week of july but we could set the draft for that week and If people want live draft i can just rate my players and let the comp make my picks for me.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 10:18

gcstrekker wrote:
ill look into it later as i just came off a night shift and need some Sleep

It may be worth leaving it for a couple of days to see how many are interested and how people want to do the draft, but i reckon 10 teams would be a good size. (we can always send out invites to promote the league if we dont get enough interest)

As for the draft i don't know when you have to have the league set up by but i'd say first or second week of august. Im away last week of july but we could set the draft for that week and If people want live draft i can just rate my players and let the comp make my picks for me.

No probs... I'll leave it to you then. Prefer the draft whereby you can rate the players yourself and then the draft takes all the settings of the managers into consideration and alocates them accordingly.

Think that is the automatic Draft. Anytime is good for me, just cant be hassled with making sure I am on here at a set day and time for a live draft.

Should be good fun... They did one on the NFLUK website last year in conjunction with Sky Sports, but that is still showing up with last years pages.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 18:46

Just set up the league. Took touchdownsports advice and went for the auto draft option.
Although i was going to wait and see what people wanted i decided to go ahead with auto draft. Considering life tends to get busy for us all this seemed the best option.

Its a ten team league, split into 2 divisions. Draft date 18th Aug.
As people indicate they are interested i'll email out the password or those who have already recieved it can pass it on.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 15:21

finfan1uk wrote:
Just set up the league. Took touchdownsports advice and went for the auto draft option.
Although i was going to wait and see what people wanted i decided to go ahead with auto draft. Considering life tends to get busy for us all this seemed the best option.

Its a ten team league, split into 2 divisions. Draft date 18th Aug.
As people indicate they are interested i'll email out the password or those who have already recieved it can pass it on.

Just had a look at the final placings for the Fantasy League....... guess who's champion?? go on.. guess.. lmao cheers
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 18:40

Yes well done Matt, not sure how I went from #1 to last in 5 weeks. Congrats mate.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP fantasy football league?   NFLJFP fantasy football league? Empty

Back to top Go down

NFLJFP fantasy football league?
Page 1 of 1