NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! Empty
PostSubject: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 18:52

Everyone interested in joining The NFLJFP fantasy football league sign up here!

Its a 10 team league with 7 spaces available 3 already taken. Draft day (Auto) is 18th of august. If you want to join post here and I or someone who already has the password will pm you the details.

Cheers

Simon

P.S Billsfan can you sticky this?
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 19:53

gcstrekker wrote:
Everyone interested in joining The NFLJFP fantasy football league sign up here!

Its a 10 team league with 7 spaces available 3 already taken. Draft day (Auto) is 18th of august. If you want to join post here and I or someone who already has the password will pm you the details.

Cheers

Simon

P.S Billsfan can you sticky this?

I'm in and all signed up! Just gotta read the instructions now! lol!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 22:03

I'm there. Lets go Buffalo!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 12:14

Come on only 6 places left, sign up for the season!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 14:30

Iam in!
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptySat Aug 14 2010, 17:52

Well it looks like thare aint much chance of getting a full league,

Thought i would throw up a couple of ideas for your consideration:

1) I could knock the draft date back and open up the league to NFLUK.com members.

2) Just make a smaller league for the four of us.

3) Forget the whole thing as a bad idea.

Bills fan is there any easy way to send a generic pm to every member of the site advertising the league?

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptySat Aug 14 2010, 17:59

I shall send an email to all members.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptySat Aug 14 2010, 18:09

Email sent to all members. If no one else signs up then, I'm more than happy to keep it to the four of us.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Aug 18 2010, 00:18

Just a quick heads up to let you know that i moved the draft back to the 23rd of August to give more folks a chance to sign up. If we get no more players by the 22nd i'll reduce the leage to four teams.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyMon Aug 23 2010, 12:50

Hi everyone, sorry about the draft delat, i didn't get chance to reduce the league to 4 teams yesterday so the draft did not happen today. The league has now been reduced to 4 teams and the auto draft will happen tomorow.

Soz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyMon Aug 23 2010, 13:00

finfan1uk wrote:
Hi everyone, sorry about the draft delat, i didn't get chance to reduce the league to 4 teams yesterday so the draft did not happen today. The league has now been reduced to 4 teams and the auto draft will happen tomorow.

Soz Embarassed

What time coz as it happens I forgot about it completely!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Aug 25 2010, 00:50

OK I drafted some little known QB called, let me get this right Peyton Manning anyone heard of him?
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Aug 25 2010, 01:56

just to let you know Billsfan I never got an email for this and just noticed the thread now, forgotten about again ,oh well maybe next year i'll get an invite. sniff siff Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Aug 25 2010, 10:52

dubbear wrote:
just to let you know Billsfan I never got an email for this and just noticed the thread now, forgotten about again ,oh well maybe next year i'll get an invite. sniff siff Crying or Very sad

I put an announcement in the scrolling bar and emailed all members, sorry if your's didn't arrive.
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Aug 25 2010, 11:37

no problem ,just wanted you to know I defiantly never received an email,might be a problem there? if you sent one to all members and only got 4 players was it?
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyWed Aug 25 2010, 12:54

Billsfan wrote:
OK I drafted some little known QB called, let me get this right Peyton Manning anyone heard of him?

No way....!!! I got a right louse one!! Hang one whats his name, I barely know him at all.. Tim... no.... Tom Brady!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! EmptyThu Aug 26 2010, 02:06

dubbear wrote:
no problem ,just wanted you to know I defiantly never received an email,might be a problem there? if you sent one to all members and only got 4 players was it?
No I sent the email after the 4 of us signed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!   NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here! Empty

Back to top Go down

NFLJFP Fantasy Football: Sign up here!
Page 1 of 1