NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?

Go down 
+5
JoeDGemma
thederivative
Chris2k
Owenny
Nightwish
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler

Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?   Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01 2011, 01:12

I really feel like you've just been trying to stick up for fake jerseys this whole time and under mind what we are telling you, and its starting to annoy me. Yeah, the players on the field aren't wearing authentic jerseys, they are game cut. Depending on game conditions, lighting, and after being used the whole game, sure they might get bubbled up and appear "shiny". If you think your fakes look good then fine but anybody who knows 2 things about NFL jerseys could see the difference.

/miffed
Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?   Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01 2011, 03:05

I agree with Joe here. I don't think you get the point of this website. This is a website to help people spot and avoid fake jerseys. Fake jerseys are illegal and like Joe said, you seem to be defending them. If you are ok with buying and wearing illegal products, then this forum is not for you.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?   Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01 2011, 12:52

thederivative wrote:
jigokusabre wrote:
If you want the real thing, this is probably your best chance.

WindyCityWholesale has factory seconds available for $70 USD!!!!![/url]

Wait.. you think that's better than a fake? Those look awful to me. I wouldn't want an authentic jersey if all the numbers were sown on crooked and and the names were spelled incorrectly. As you guys say, they're cheap for a reason - as an eBay seller myself, I think those guys will have a problem on their hands when people don't scroll down their bible-length text and buy thinking the jerseys are first grade.

--

Also, I was watching TV last night and all the players had shiny, bubbled numbers on their jerseys (teams I remember like this were the Giants, Ravens, Cowboys, and Eagles). What gives? Definitely not matte white. I also saw a couple ads (Direct TV especially) and all the numbers were shiny and bubbled.

Yes, I think a stained Authenetic jersey is 1000 times better than a pristine fake. and $70 for a current superstar player is a bargain.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?   Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01 2011, 15:46

Ok, lets all agree that fake are s*** and if you really want to show your support buy real. If you want to buy fake then its up to you, just don't be disappointed when it comes apart
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?   Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20 2012, 06:45

Hi I don't know if I missed someone posting this or not, but the area behind the nameplate on the real jersey has holes in it. And there are holes behind the Vikings head as well. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?   Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Peterson Jersey Fake or No?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2