NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A newbie from Ohio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azwepa62

azwepa62

A newbie from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: A newbie from Ohio   A newbie from Ohio EmptyThu Sep 13 2012, 21:32

Hi!

My name is Bill and I reside in Ohio. Though I have a number of jerseys, most would not be 'collector's items'. A few, maybe. I just recently happened upon a Jim Brown 1964 away jersey, but I'm unsure if it's authentic or not. I'll post a few pictures when I pass the 7-day mark. Other than that, I have a few Browns jerseys and a Cincinnati Cyclones hockey jersey that was produced for the 2010 Kelly Cup finals, but never worn as the player was not on the roster for the Finals series (probably my most "authentic" piece in the collection). Anyway - I look forward to learning more about collecting jersey with you all.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

A newbie from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbie from Ohio   A newbie from Ohio EmptyFri Sep 14 2012, 00:31

Welcome Bill, you can post pictures straight away using photbucket or similar or upload from your computer using the round green tree symbol with the save disc on it. It's linking to other sites we don't allow for 7 days to combat the spammers.

Hope you find the forum useful.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

A newbie from Ohio
Page 1 of 1