NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker

Go down 
+6
Chanse503
Riptide09
Cory3255
Billsfan
j-bigs
LASER___SHOW
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 00:41

Nice, how long has it been taking for you guys to get the custom elites? Cause the custom reeboks used to take a month for me to get, i want to get an elite, but not wait that long.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 00:43

I ordered mine a week ago sunday and itll be here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 00:44

Let us know how it goes.

To Boss302, I had my Tucker jersey in about or less than 9 days. Pretty quick turn around if they have your size in stock.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 00:47

Awesome, do you live in Maryland?
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 06:25

Can't wait to see Riptide!!!
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 00:13

Wore my Tucker jersey to the Ravens Spring Festival today! Got many compliments! I also got a spot on the twill, so I'll have to tide2go that shit off before washing haha
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 00:18

cry_minarets458 wrote:
Wore my Tucker jersey to the Ravens Spring Festival today! Got many compliments! I also got a spot on the twill, so I'll have to tide2go that shit off before washing haha

Good shit! Thats of course in reference to the compliments. Not the stain tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3