NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Vick plead guilty to charges of dog fighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Michael Vick plead guilty to charges of dog fighting Empty
PostSubject: Michael Vick plead guilty to charges of dog fighting   Michael Vick plead guilty to charges of dog fighting EmptyWed Aug 29 2007, 00:25

Vick pleaded guilty to Dogfighting on Monday and could spend up to 5 years in prison. He made a statement at a press conference and apologised for his actions. Then said that he has found God during this episode. Now I'm not one to belittle anyone's religious beliefs, but I've heard disgraced celebrities turning to God before, especially in the US, and it smacks of spin to me.
I'm glad that Vick will receive a prison sentence for his involvement in this horrible crime. I'm sure it will be many years before he returns to an NFL team, if at all.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

Michael Vick plead guilty to charges of dog fighting
Page 1 of 1