NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
girlwhodoesntknowsports

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! Empty
PostSubject: Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?!   Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! EmptyTue Mar 02 2010, 05:21

I won this Aaron Rodgers Jersey for my boyfriend at a silent auction. After further research I am pretty sure it is fake. The strips are sewn in material(are they suppose to be screened??) The NFL equipment logo on the collar looks really cheap and suspicious. The jock tag looks alright to me but I cant tell. The tags look real but out dated and I am not sure how old this jersey is???

Somebody help me please. I am clueless when it comes to this stuff and I really do not want to disappoint him.

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! DSCN1684

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! DSCN1685

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! DSCN1687

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! DSCN1688

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! DSCN1689
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?!   Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! EmptyTue Mar 02 2010, 06:12

Just judging by the collar, where right below the Equipment NFL shield there's a flash of green where there should be yellow in the collar, I'd say makes this a fake. Also, usually the little NFL guy on the jock tag doesn't quite look like the real one in key areas (the ball, the guy's leg is straight where it should be curved, and his posterior is rounded where it should be at more of an angle). Also, the numbers look rather glossy. Typically, numbers on genuine authentics look a tad more dull.

Sorry dear, I hope you didn't pay too much for it. Overall it's a nice enough looking jersey, spare the snafu on the collar.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?!   Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! EmptyTue Mar 02 2010, 18:17

Reebok will use a clear thread on the NFL equipment badge not the white thread I can see there. Like Catsfan says the numbers don't look right, as they are quite shiny. The letters on the nameplate look bubbly, this shouldn't happen as they should be glued down before sewing. The NFL logo is a giveaway. The ball in your jersey has uneven lines and the real one would have even lines (see pic's). Hope this helps.

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! CooleyTag Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! DSCN1685
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?!   Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this a real A. Rodgers Jersey?!
Page 1 of 1