NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What jersey would you never own?

Go down 
+11
tebowfan15
nfloldham
CatsFan
Scooby803
joey
sandman7750
77 Stingray Bass
NawlinsSaints504
finfan1uk
Billsfan
markg
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

What jersey would you never own? Empty
PostSubject: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyTue Aug 17 2010, 22:21

Ok so even if it was offered to you for free, what jersey would you never have in your collection?

For me it would be a Scott Norwood jersey, wide bloody right! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyTue Aug 17 2010, 22:44

jamarcus russell what a waste of space he was
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyTue Aug 17 2010, 23:11

markg wrote:
jamarcus russell what a waste of space he was

I can see where you are coming from on that one, one of the biggest reasons for a rookie salary cap!
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyWed Aug 18 2010, 00:00

A Nick Saben Jersey....oh no wait a minute wasn't he a coach?.....or somthin?
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 09:32

You couldn't PAY me to wear a Falcons Roddy White jersey!!! He may be talented, but he's a cocky arrogant no count! He wrote on Twitter something along the lines of "Good thing the Aints were blessed with a Championship because their poor city needed to be put back together again". This isn't verbatim, but pretty much the gist. The "Aints" comment was just POOR SPORTSMANSHIP...hell we went to the SB for the 1st time AND won! And what he said about our city was just uncool...I'm assuming he was referring to the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Sorry for the long comment to an easy question, but his arrogance annoys me! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
77 Stingray Bass
Rookie
Rookie
77 Stingray Bass

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 01:33

Órale!
ANY Packer jersey... Cool
Back to top Go down
sandman7750
Rookie
Rookie
sandman7750

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 01:55

Any Chargers and Raiders Jersey Unless it's someone I like (Jacoby Ford and Vincent Jackson).
Back to top Go down
joey
Rookie
Rookie
joey

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 17:21

any Jay Cutler jersey Mad
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 16:49

Uhhh...Let's see.....I will never wear a Giants jersey of ANY player past, present, or future...NEVER will I wear a Dallass jersey, same as Giants, nor a Deadskins jersey.

Moving on, I'd never wear ANY Falcons jersey. And Roddy White needs to meet Steve Smith's fist, IMO. I have worn a Saints jersey, and I supported Nawlins through their Super Bowl run last year. About Week...12 I guess it were, I made the Saints my favorite to go to and win the Super Bowl and stuck with them on their run. I didn't mind my Panthers losing to the eventual Super Bowl champs last year and even though they were pathetic this year, I didn't mind losing to the defending SB champs, either.

I wouldn't wear any Steelers Rapistburger, Ward, Holmes, or Harrison jersey. Jerome Bettis was a class act.

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER again wear a Julius Peppers jersey. I'd never sink myself so low to wear a Favre jersey, either.

Anyone know where I can get a Jimmy Clausen jersey? He's my QB.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 18:09

I'd wait until next season for a Clausen jersey, if you take Luck at #1, they will be cheap.
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 18:10

Meh, I don't want Luck. I think we have a good QB in Clausen, he just needs a little time and a better staff to bring him along.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 18:16

CatsFan wrote:
Meh, I don't want Luck. I think we have a good QB in Clausen, he just needs a little time and a better staff to bring him along.

I agree, I think that you have to give him a couple of years, the fear is that the team doesn't protect him and he ends up being another Carr or Trent Edwards.
Back to top Go down
Scooby803

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 19:56

I would NEVER wear a cowboys jersey. Maybe an Eagles jersey and maybe Redskins. (I'm a Giants fan) I also would never wear a Pats jersey
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 21:04

I'd wear a Tom Brady jersey for my girl, but she means that much to me. And she's a Michigan fan, which is why she likes Brady. Otherwise she's a Lions fan.

As for Clausen, I agree completely. He needs to be in the right coaching situation. I knew going into this past season it was gonna be tough for him because let's be honest...Rip Scherer is a horrible QB coach (see Anderson and Quinn in Cleveland), and Jeff Davidson was clueless when calling plays. The o-line was dreadful, too.
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyWed Jan 12 2011, 23:08

Anything Brady or peyton manning. No pats jerseys, and no packers jerseys
Back to top Go down
tebowfan15

tebowfan15

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 01:15

I wouldn't wear any Dallas Cowboys jerseys, nor would I wear any Randy Moss jerseys.

Quote :
hell we went to the SB for the 1st time AND won!

At the expense of my Colts! Lol. Congrats to your Saints on a game well deserved. That was exactly what that city needed at that time.
Back to top Go down
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 22:00

Nothing Steelers or Colts for me!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 22:18

I want to own all the teams EXCEPT Dallas and Philly. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Batman082407
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyTue Aug 09 2011, 00:07

I see lots of Dallas in these posts. I guess when you are the best you are gonna have a lot of haters. GO COWBOYS! I would never own any Redskins. No Favre, no Broncos (I live in CO and the fans here have completely turned me against them) and no Eagles.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptyTue Aug 09 2011, 01:13

Brett Favre.

The man spent his entire career throwing back-breaking interceptions that cost his teams games... but he could not be bothered to do it in Super Bowl XXXI against the Patriots. But, of course he did so against the Dolphins at the end of the 2008 season, costing the Patriots the division.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySun Oct 02 2011, 03:47

TebowFan15 wrote:
I wouldn't wear any Dallas Cowboys jerseys, nor would I wear any Randy Moss jerseys.

Quote :
hell we went to the SB for the 1st time AND won!

At the expense of my Colts! Lol. Congrats to your Saints on a game well deserved. That was exactly what that city needed at that time.

^^^Thanx for keepin' it "upbeat" and "sportsman-like", very cool! cheers ^^^
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? EmptySun Oct 02 2011, 03:51

Batman082407 wrote:
I see lots of Dallas in these posts. I guess when you are the best you are gonna have a lot of haters. GO COWBOYS! I would never own any Redskins. No Favre, no Broncos (I live in CO and the fans here have completely turned me against them) and no Eagles.
The fans have turned against their own team in their own city!?!? WTF!? And since you're a Cowboys fan it's natural to ixnay the edskinsRay erseyjay... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What jersey would you never own?   What jersey would you never own? Empty

Back to top Go down

What jersey would you never own?
Page 1 of 1