NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? Empty
PostSubject: Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?   Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 23:13

The Minnesota Vikings officially placed disgruntled wide receiver Randy Moss on waivers Tuesday afternoon, NFL Network insider Jason LaCanfora confirmed.

Teams will now have until 4 p.m. ET Wednesday to make a claim. Moss is owed roughly $3 million in salary if he is claimed. If he goes unclaimed, then the Vikings are responsible for his full salary and the six-time Pro Bowl pick would become an unrestricted free agent eligible to sign with any club.

The source noted that Moss' behavior both in the locker room and after Sunday's loss at New England was a key factor in Childress' decision.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a quick change in thinking. Moss's return to the Vikes and subsequent booting out has to be one of the oddest decisions for some time. I wonder if the Titans will pick him up?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?   Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 19:31

Yep it's all a bit bizare to be sure.
Childress has never really struck me as being a knee jerk, hastey decision maker. The only thing i can think of is that pressure from the owners for a superbowl apearance, combined with a disgruntled locker room are pushing Childress into a mid life crisis or breakdown or sumthin scratch

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?   Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 19:43

finfan1uk wrote:
Yep it's all a bit bizare to be sure.
Childress has never really struck me as being a knee jerk, hastey decision maker. The only thing i can think of is that pressure from the owners for a superbowl apearance, combined with a disgruntled locker room are pushing Childress into a mid life crisis or breakdown or sumthin scratch

It certainly is weird, although NFL.com were saying that Childress has complete control over personnel decisions, so has he just decided he made a bad choice in taking him?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?   Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 20:45

Moss ends up a Titan, the only team that wanted him!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81bd6ad8/article/moss-tennessee-bound-after-titans-only-team-to-claim-wr?module=HP_headlines

Merriman is a Bill too!??
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?   Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 20:55

I heard about Merriman earlier today from a friend in Buffalo. This could be good news for us if he stays healthy.

Moss to the Titans is no surprise, they are the only team that really needs a WR, but I'm not sure he'll be a good fit there, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?   Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 21:10

There maybe a problem between him and CJ. CJ WILL get more running yards due to an increased aerial threat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?   Randy Moss waived! What's going on here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Moss waived! What's going on here?
Page 1 of 1