NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wes Welker 50th Anniversary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

Wes Welker 50th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 05:23

160511249445 Seller: majestic88skies

I was not sure if this was real or not because it has the patch.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:12

I'm leaning towards fake, the number look paper thin. The other problem that I'm having is the tag. That white chalk line on the back of the tag is too solid, it usually looks that way on the fakes. The price tag seems shady also. It looks like it says 46 for the size when it should be a 48 and the codes above the bar code don't seem right either, on my tomlinson tag it says LTOM21 in the last part of the code. The welker code doesn't have anything like that in the code.
Wes Welker 50th Anniversary Img_0210

And here is the Welker one:

Wes Welker 50th Anniversary Welker10

Last edited by mrhead2k on Sat Nov 27 2010, 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:24

Thanks a lot mrhead2k. I did not even know that was supposed to be a chalk line based on the fake tag. Also there seems to be an elastic or different material at the sleeve ends which shouldn't be there.

Last edited by ProjectPat on Sat Nov 27 2010, 16:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:26

I added pics to my post so you can see
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:32

The jock tag has the right reebok logo, but you edited your post.
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:33

Do they put a MSRP on the tag? I've seen two authentic tags that both do not have an MSRP on them. (the other one is under what to look for when buying your next Authentic jersey. )

Is the bottom right of the jock tag wrong? Should it say "rbk" with a vector instead of just "reebok?"
EDIT: answered
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:35

ProjectPat wrote:
Do they put a MSRP on the tag? I've seen two authentic tags that both do not have an MSRP on them. (the other one is under what to look for when buying your next Authentic jersey. )

Is the bottom right of the jock tag wrong? Should it say "rbk" with a vector instead of just "reebok?"
EDIT: answered

I've never seen the prices on the ones I bought, but I think the ones that go to retail stores may have them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wes Welker 50th Anniversary   Wes Welker 50th Anniversary Empty

Back to top Go down

Wes Welker 50th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1