NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AFL 50th anniversary jerseys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bognor_pat
Rookie
Rookie

AFL 50th anniversary jerseys Empty
PostSubject: AFL 50th anniversary jerseys   AFL 50th anniversary jerseys EmptyThu Aug 27 2009, 20:41

Is anybody in the market for an original AFL jersey for the up & coming season and no im not a Chinese bootlegger!!! I would love to get hold of a red authentic Patriots jersey.

Also i see that the Falcons will wear a new black alternate jersey this season, i've seen the same style before somewhere and it looks better than the current black jersey that they have now!
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: AFL 50th anniversary jerseys   AFL 50th anniversary jerseys EmptyFri Aug 28 2009, 22:23

dont forget the Bucs will be wearing they're throwbacks for a few games this year.But wiill anyone be brave enough to wear them

Laughing

AFL 50th anniversary jerseys BryantanswerquestionCW

Falcons look sweet though
http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media_library/Images/Rss/2009/8/~/media/E54BD6C0E5C3499AB05C6F1F0AFD3A3F.ashx?w=900&h=600

any one find a pic of the Rams throwbacks for 2009???
Quote :

The Rams will wear “throwback” uniforms for two home games this year, the Oct. 11 contest against the Minnesota Vikings and the Dec. 20 game against the Houston Texans, league sources confirmed to the Post-Dispatch on Thursday afternoon.

A formal team announcement on the throwback uniforms is expected soon, perhaps as soon as later today. Teams are allowed to wear throwback uniforms, commemorating the uniforms of past franchise teams, a maximum of three times in a season. But one of those three games has to be an exhibition game, and the Rams decided not to wear throwbacks in the preseason.

The Rams have chosen to wear their old navy blue and canary yellow uniforms, last worn by the Super Bowl XXXIV championship team. A fitting choice since this is the 10th anniversary of that 1999 squad.
Back to top Go down
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: AFL 50th anniversary jerseys   AFL 50th anniversary jerseys EmptySun Aug 30 2009, 13:01

i'd imagine the rams throwback would be this Smile
AFL 50th anniversary jerseys Kurt-warner1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFL 50th anniversary jerseys   AFL 50th anniversary jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

AFL 50th anniversary jerseys
Page 1 of 1