NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
77 Stingray Bass
Rookie
Rookie
77 Stingray Bass

Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? Empty
PostSubject: Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?   Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? EmptySun Dec 12 2010, 23:51

Received this jersey in 2006. Made in Korea. Is it authentic? Has Reebok authentic tag's...
If not, what's the worth of this jersey, to sell on E-bay? Any info greatly appreciated!
Thank's[img]Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? B21IwmkKGrHqIOKnEE5hRShkBMkmchILtQ_12[/img]
[img]Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? B21sWwEGkKGrHqEOKkMEyLz1BbUBMkmdi0VIw_12[/img]
[img]Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? PaytonJersey005[/img]
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?   Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? EmptyMon Dec 13 2010, 00:41

I think its fake based on the puffiness and shininess of the letters. If you were to move the "Authentic" tag, I don't think the NFL Shield would make it to the mesh part of the jersey.

Please don't sell another fake jersey on eBay.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?   Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? EmptyMon Dec 13 2010, 01:45

I agree, fake
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?   Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? EmptyMon Dec 13 2010, 12:26

Numbers are awful, sleeve stripes are wrong, no White outline on the red and hologram on the wrong side of the swing tag. As project pat says, please don't put it on eBay, just put it down to experience and wear it to DIY in.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
77 Stingray Bass
Rookie
Rookie
77 Stingray Bass

PostSubject: Re: Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?   Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? EmptyMon Dec 13 2010, 13:34

Órale Billsfan, 2K, and Project Pat,
Thank you for your info on the jersey...guess I'll have to use it as a crying towel, like I did yesterday against the Pat's! No
This site has great info, and knowledgeable folk's that know their stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?   Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this Walter Payton Jersey authentic?
Page 1 of 1