NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
77 Stingray Bass
Rookie
Rookie
77 Stingray Bass

Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? Empty
PostSubject: Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton?   Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 15:10

Órale!
Just received this Mitchell&Ness 1975 Walter Payton jersey. Can anyone give me info on this jersey? Authentic? What's the market value of this jersey? Sorry about the bad pic's...
Thank's!
Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? Th_ThrowbackPaytonJersey011-1
Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? Th_ThrowbackPaytonJersey017
Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? Th_ThrowbackPaytonJersey022
Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? Th_ThrowbackPaytonJersey014
Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? Th_ThrowbackPaytonJersey016

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton?   Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 19:06

I'm sorry to say that it is a counterfeit. It's got the wrong sleeve stripes for a 1975 Bears jersey. George Halas was alive at this point (he passed on Dec 16 1979), the GSH wasn't added to the sleeves until after his death. The neck is wrong, in 75 it was a rounded neck, not V necked.

Here's the link to the M&N website:
http://www.mitchellandness.com/Products/Chicago-Bears-1975-Dark-Jersey---Walter-Payton__7220-200-75WPAYT.aspx
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
77 Stingray Bass
Rookie
Rookie
77 Stingray Bass

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton?   Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 19:30

Thank you Billsfan!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton?   Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 20:02

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton?   Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you tell me about this Mitchell&Ness Walter Payton?
Page 1 of 1