NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sttsports

Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering Empty
PostSubject: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyWed Jan 04 2012, 21:07

Have a blank jersey that you want to personalize? At STT we specialize in naming and numbering authentic and retail jerseys. We are proud to exclusively number and letter the game day jerseys for the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Storm, Seattle Sounders FC, and various other sports teams.

See some of our work on our website or Facebook and Twitter.

If you want a price quote for your jersey just send us picture and what you would like added!

STT Sports Lettering Co.
2232A 1st Ave S. Seattle, Wa 98134
P: 206.903.1951 | F: 206.903.1961

stt-sports.com
twitter.com/#!/sttsports
facebook.com/sttsportslettering
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyWed Jan 04 2012, 21:44

Welcome to the forum, great to have a customiser on the boards. I moved your post to a more appropriate thread.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyWed Jan 04 2012, 23:34

I can vouch for the quality of their service. They did the work on the BenJarvus Green-Ellis jersey I posted a few weeks back.

Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering GreenEllisA
Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering GreenEllisB

Last edited by jigokusabre on Sat Mar 10 2012, 03:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyFri Mar 09 2012, 18:21

Does anyone know of a UK company who can change a name on a jersey? (number is OK.) Sending it to US is a bit expensive.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyFri Mar 09 2012, 18:48

rmcc wrote:
Does anyone know of a UK company who can change a name on a jersey? (number is OK.) Sending it to US is a bit expensive.

I don't know of any, the best way is to have the nameplate removed by a good seamstress, send it to the US and the have it sewn back on.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyFri Mar 09 2012, 18:54

That sounds like a sensible suggestion!! My mother may have a little task then!! (Sewing has never been my stong point, home ec teacher despaired of me. Screwdrivers & spanners much more my thing!!)
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyThu May 10 2012, 21:00

rmcc wrote:
That sounds like a sensible suggestion!! My mother may have a little task then!! (Sewing has never been my stong point, home ec teacher despaired of me. Screwdrivers & spanners much more my thing!!)

rofl!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering EmptyThu May 10 2012, 21:36

steelpanther wrote:
rmcc wrote:

rofl!

This is even better - spent much of yesterday kneeling in the engine bay of my Dad's car with my arm down the side of the engine, manipulating a spanner!!! (This wasn't just for kicks, the timing belt was due a change and garage fees are pretty steep!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering   Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering Empty

Back to top Go down

Blank Jersey Lettering and Numbering
Page 1 of 1