NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Nike jersey do you like best?

Go down 
4 posters

Which Jersey do you like best?
New England Patriots
Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_lcap22%Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
New York Jets
Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_lcap0%Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Denver Broncos
Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_lcap0%Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kansas City Chiefs
 0% [ 0 ]
Oakland Raiders
Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_lcap22%Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
San Diego Chargers
Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_lcap33%Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Chicago Bears
Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_lcap11%Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Detroit Lions
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Bay Packers
Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_lcap11%Which Nike jersey do you like best? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Minnesota Vikings
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Which Nike jersey do you like best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Nike jersey do you like best?   Which Nike jersey do you like best? EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 22:52

Which jersey do you like best? (other teams in other polls, can only do 10 at a time!!)
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Which Nike jersey do you like best?   Which Nike jersey do you like best? EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 12:05

Gotta be BLACK!!
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Which Nike jersey do you like best?   Which Nike jersey do you like best? EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 01:17

I really do like the Patriot's jersey. I liked the 90's era ones BETTER... but I like them none the less.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Which Nike jersey do you like best?   Which Nike jersey do you like best? EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 02:27

Chargers for me. Especially if they keep the powder blue alts. I'm not bothered about the white jerseys, but the navys are also nice. My next vote would probably be the Lions (I think their numerical font is probably the best in the league), but I also kinda like the Broncos orange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Nike jersey do you like best?   Which Nike jersey do you like best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Nike jersey do you like best?
Page 1 of 1