NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1st Nike Jersey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

1st Nike Jersey Empty
PostSubject: 1st Nike Jersey   1st Nike Jersey EmptySun Dec 16 2012, 16:41

I got my first Nike jersey yesterday, it's a Game jersey and I'm really impressed on how much better quality they are to the Reebok Replicas.

1st Nike Jersey Photos027_zps79c73bb9
1st Nike Jersey Photos028_zps647b7162

I also Picked up the New York Giants Super Bowl McFarlane 3 pack.

1st Nike Jersey Photos029_zps2bbe82e2
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

1st Nike Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Nike Jersey   1st Nike Jersey EmptySun Dec 16 2012, 18:40

Nice! Did you get them from UK or US?
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

1st Nike Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Nike Jersey   1st Nike Jersey EmptySun Dec 16 2012, 19:24

Mr_Raider wrote:
Nice! Did you get them from UK or US?

I got the jersey from UK American sports store and the Mcfarlanes came from Germany on eBay
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

1st Nike Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Nike Jersey   1st Nike Jersey EmptyWed Dec 19 2012, 20:02

Yea I love me some McFarlane figures! I remember when he 1st came out w/ 'em for his Spawn comic book. He pays good attention to detail! And I DO agree that Nike makes better jerseys for consumers...the fit is better as opposed to OVERsized Reebok jerseys, AND they don't use that SHINY polyester like Reebok. Don't get me wrong Reebok does make quality jerseys, but they're just too BIG...they also should've toned down the shine b/c players jerseys stopped looking like that since around the beginning of the millenium when the league began to use a more toned down Pro-brite polyester(some teams began to use spandex around the shoulder pad area too).

Nice jersey though man...anything Manning I like since they're from my hometown in New Orleans! Smile
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

1st Nike Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Nike Jersey   1st Nike Jersey EmptyWed Dec 19 2012, 20:42

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
Yea I love me some McFarlane figures! I remember when he 1st came out w/ 'em for his Spawn comic book. He pays good attention to detail! And I DO agree that Nike makes better jerseys for consumers...the fit is better as opposed to OVERsized Reebok jerseys, AND they don't use that SHINY polyester like Reebok. Don't get me wrong Reebok does make quality jerseys, but they're just too BIG...they also should've toned down the shine b/c players jerseys stopped looking like that since around the beginning of the millenium when the league began to use a more toned down Pro-brite polyester(some teams began to use spandex around the shoulder pad area too).

Nice jersey though man...anything Manning I like since they're from my hometown in New Orleans! Smile

Thanks, they're the 1st McFarlanes I've seen in person and it is really impressive the amount of detail they put into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st Nike Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Nike Jersey   1st Nike Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Nike Jersey
Page 1 of 1